Post By Meenu,
On my recent trip to Reliance Fresh with my Mom, I laid my hands on Nivea energy fresh deodorant. While my mom was busy picking kitchen stuff I was surfing through their personal care and skin care row. There were two more variants in this range of deodorant. I picked â€œLemongrassâ€ because in deo I prefer more citrus, little loud and refreshing frangrance instead of, you know, flower-ish or talc-ish or say too much feminist fragrances.
AboutÂ Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant Review:-
48 hr effective anti-perspirant deodorant. With lemongrass for energizing freshness. With avocado-extracts for an optimal caring feeling. Without alcohol, skin tolerance dermatologically proven.
Â Price of the Nivea energy fresh deodorant:INR 164/- for 150 mL (currently its 33% extra free i.e. 150+50 mL).You can buy fro here
Â Directions for usage:Â
Â My Thoughts about Nivea Energy Deodrant
First of all, it has citrus and really freshening smell. The second thing I look to judge a deo is its staying power. Though it claims 48 hrs, we all know its just too much to actually happen. It normally stays for around 5-6 hours but even after coming home from work I can smell it but very very light. It doesnâ€™t make much claims like skin whitening or less sweating type so, I would say it is a very normal deodorant with nice smell and satisfactory staying power.
After a while I noticed that it forms a white powdery deposit on my skin or clothes whereever I spray the deo immediately after applying. Annoyed me, wrote a complaint to Nivea about it. This is what I got in reply:
â€œSorry for the inconvenience. We would like to inform you that, the white powdery substance that comes out is due to the technology used in it. It is a talcum based deo. It forms a protective film on the skin which blocks the bad odour from coming out. Kindly follow the below instructions before using the deo:
1) Shake the bottle well everytime you use it.
2) Spray atleast 15 cms away from underarms.
3) Spray only once and leave it.
4) Do not spray on clothes.â€
Now I know that white substance is not an unwanted thing. Me happy :dance: :dance: !!
What I liked about Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant:
- Fragrance it refreshing, really cooling in summers.
- Stays on for some 5-6hrs easily. After that I canâ€™t smell it much but still itâ€™s there till the end of day, very light.
- I was always doubtful on how much distance should I spray it from. But this one clearly says 15 cm, so another plus point for me.
- The white powdery substance is said to stop bad odor. I donâ€™t know whether it blocks the sweating also coz I spend my day in AC in office.
- Price is an advantage and on 33% extra free, you get a lot of product.
- It doesnâ€™t stain clothes IF and only if, sprayed from appropriate distance and on skin instead of clothes :D. Otherwise it does, I have seen white marks on clothes if I spray it on clothes.
What I didnâ€™t like about Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant:
- It claims to give 48 hr. protection from perspiration which is obviously, so not true.
- This â€œlet the product dryâ€ thing, it wonâ€™t work when you are in hurry.
Will I Repurchase: No. But that is because I will try some other fragrance since I hardly repurchase the same fragrance in deos. But I will suggest trying it at least once.
Wise she Rating: 3.5/5. Except for the white marks its all decent, the price, the packing, staying power and smellâ€¦I am satisfied with product. But do keep in mind to follow the instructions.
You might like reading these also:-
- E.L.F Candy Shop Lip Gloss Review
- Eva Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm Review
- My Makeup Haul After Wise She Recommendation
- Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Peel Off Mask Review
- Homemade Lip Balm Pictures by Meenu 🙂
- Nivea Nourishing Body Milk Review and Wise She experience
- Lakme Fruit Blast Citrus Rain FruitDetox Face Wash Review And Price