A couple of weeks ago I was on a one day trip. And that is where I put Nivea Sun Light Feeling daily Face Sun Fluid to use. Oh! That is such a lengthy name for a sunscreen. I donâ€™t use sunscreen regularly. But, a small exposure to sun gives me pink burns on my nose and areas around my nose. My nose is the first target, rest a little later. No idea why is sun so fond of my nose.
During my college days, if at all I went roaming with my friends (secretly, without informing my parents) I would be caught easily when I returned home. Culprit, my nose!!! Dad would instantly say â€œYou attended classes? Or went out roaming?â€â€¦..Aaaaawwww. ..my nose. :-(.
Ok, so this time, this sunscreen worked well for my nose. I applied for whole face at least half an hours before we went out. Initially it felt a little oily and sticky on the skin. After about 10 minutes or so, it dried with a little whitish cast. I did some more rubbing on my face and the whitish cast vanished. It did not make me sweaty. And for the first time in my life, my nose didnâ€™t feel burnt. Thatâ€™s a good sign, isnâ€™t it?
The texture is water like thin, but a little oily. It has a light lint color in it. And also a mild smell. The cap says to shake well before use. When the bottle is shaken vigorously, there is a cycle ball inside the bottle that makes lot of sound and helps in mixing the sunscreen fluid well.
Price: Rs.449 for 50 ml
Rating: 4/5 (I guess 3.5/5 would be enough since it was a little oily. But it stopped my nose from sun burns. So, definitely deserves a 4.)
What I like about Nivea Sun Light Feeling Daily Face Sun Fluid 50+:
- Helps good enough to stop skin from sun burns.
- Thin texture.
- Easily applied.
- Mild fragrance.
- Tiny bottle, easily carry able in the bag.
- Hygiene package.
What I donâ€™t like about Nivea Sun Light Feeling Daily Face Sun Fluid 50+:
- Makes the skin feel oily for sometime after application.
- The package says it stains the clothes. (I have not experienced so far)
- Before use, the bottle has to be shaken well, else a water like fluid flows out.
Have you tried Nivea Sun Light Feeling Daily Face Sun Fluid 50+?
You might also like reading:-
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone
- Birthday Haullllllllll
- Pondâ€™s White Beauty Tan Removal Scrub Review
- Pure Rose Water â€“ Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater
- Once a Diva, Always A Diva
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Vitalicious Lipstick Enduring Sable Review & Swatches