Â Hi there lovely ladies,
As we all know that the summers have arrived, so a sunscreen becomes a must have whether you stay indoor or outdoor to protect you from the harmful rays which might harm your skin and makes your skin vulnerable to premature ageing. So, today Iâ€™m going to review a moisturizing sunscreen from Nivea which is meant for people who want to enjoy sun (as it claims). Letâ€™s have a lookâ€¦â€¦.
- Price: INR 299 for 125 ml
About Nivea Moisturising Immediate Sun Protection :-
Nivea Sun Protection SPF 30 is a daily protection lotion providing immediate protection against the harmful UVA/UVB rays. This lotion is ideal for people who want to go out and enjoy sun.
- Ingredients:Aqua, Ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate, Homosalate,Â Ethylhexyl salicylate, alcohol denatured, benzophenone-3, Distarch phosphate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, dimethicone, sodium phenylbenzimidazolesulfonate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate SE, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, PEG-40, castor oil, trisodium EDTA, sodium cetearylsulfate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, BHT, parfum.
My experience with Nivea Moisturising Immediate Sun Protection with SPF 30& PA++:-
As Iâ€™m a college going girl, so I spend my entire day being outdoors which makes my investment on good sunscreen a compulsion. Previously, I was going well with my Lotus Sunscreen and was going to buy another tube but the Nivea S.A. just jumped in front of me with this. I hesitated in trying it as I have an oily skin so many products doesnâ€™t suit me well (actually lots of)Â but she anyhow convinced me to try this and then finally I brought it home.
Now talking about the product, it has a consistency of a thick lotion which is non-sticky and doesnâ€™t leaves any whitish cast. It does leaves a dewy feel which may seem to be oily but it vanishes after sometime (or gets absorbed by the skin). It suited my oily skin well although it doesnâ€™tÂ keeps oil away for a really long time . As it has moisturizing effect so it can be used by dry skin beauties also plus itâ€™s unisex. Iâ€™m not really sure about the collagen protect part but it serves well as a sunscreen and thereâ€™s no need to wait for 30 mins for going out in the sun after applying it. So if you have to get ready in a short period of time, then this is for you.
After getting absorbed:
Now, summing up the pros and consâ€¦..
What I like about Nivea Moisturising Immediate Sun Protection with SPF 30& PA++:-
- Water Resistant (apt for Humid Weathers)
- Collagen Protect
- Nice Quantity
- Immediate Sun Protection
- Collagen Protect
What I didnâ€™t like about Nivea Moisturising Immediate Sun Protection with SPF 30& PA++:-
- Opaque bottle (so you wonâ€™t know how much is left)
- Fragrance is not so great(its somewhere between cosmetic & medicine)
- Patience is required for applying it because it takes some time to get mixed and absorbed.
My Rating: 4/5
Thank you 🙂
Have you tried Nivea Moisturising Immediate Sun Protection with SPF 30& PA++?
You might like reading these also:-
- Which Acne Products Works The Best
- Kangana Ranaut Plastic Surgery
- What Lush Products Should I Buy â€“ A Guide To Shopping At LUSH
- Himalaya Under Eye Cream Review
- Clarins White Plus HP Emulsion Review & Swatches
- Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Mask India Review
- Lâ€™oreal One Sweep Eyeshadow Smoky For Blue Eyes Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry Review
- How To Stop Hair Sweating Out
- 15 Awesome Makeup Tips And Tricks
- Claireâ€™s Cosmetics 5 Piece Brush Set Review
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair â€“ DIY: