NiveaÂ (pronouncedÂ is a global skin- and body-care brand that is owned by theÂ GermanÂ companyÂ Beiersdorf. The company was founded on March 28, 1882 by pharmacist Carl Paul Beiersdorf. In 1900, the new ownerÂ Oskar TroplowitzÂ developed a water-in-oilÂ emulsionÂ as a skin cream withÂ Eucerit, the first stable emulsion of its kind. This was the basis forÂ EucerinÂ and later, Nivea.Â NiveaÂ comes from theÂ LatinÂ wordÂ niveus/nivea/niveum, meaning ‘snow-white’.
During the 1930s, Beiersdorf began producing products such asÂ tanning oils,Â shaving creams,Â shampooÂ and facialÂ toners. The trademark “Nivea” was expropriated in many countries followingÂ World War II. Beiersdorf completed buying back the confiscated trademark rights in 1997. During the 1980s, the Nivea brand expanded into a wider global market.
Nivea is known for using perfume in their products.
Enriched with Natural Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Hydra IQ, this Moisture Mask intensively moisturizes and refreshes for sensational fresh skin
My experience with Nivea Visage Intensive Moisture Mask-
There are times when you just take a break from your skin care regime .After the break you realise that you need to get back to your routine and I got this face maskÂ Â because itÂ claimed of moisturizing the skin.Â I felt that I did not take proper care of my skin for a few weeks I felt my skin to be a little dry and scaly.
This face mask moisturizes my skin really well.. The scaly feeling on the skin vanished away after the first use and I was left with supple skin.
This face mask is initially very sticky but after applying it for more than 15 minutes it turns into a transparent gel, which looks like the skin absorbed all the moisture content from the face mask in these 15 minutesâ€¦:)
After removing this face mask with a tissue I still felt that some face mask residue was still there so I opted to wash my face with normal water and it was all goneâ€¦the residueâ€¦!!
After washing it leaves my skin hydrated and nourished that too without much of time.
You might like reading these also:-
- 10 Must Have Makeup Brushes You Can Buy From Sigma (Black Friday Sale)
- How To Apply Black Lipstick Perfectly This Black Friday
- Wise She Know The Blogger Series : Meet Rachna
- Colorbar Lip Pot in 012 Sweetheart Review & Swatches
- DIY â€“ Greek Yogurt Face Mask
- GUERLAIN Rouge G Jewel Lipstick # 41 Gypsy Review & Swatches
- What To Buy From Coastal Scents From Black Friday Sale
- E.L.F Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer Clear Review
- Wise She Know The Blogger Series : Meet Dayle
- AVON Glimmersticks Lip Liners (red brick) Review & Swatch
- Beyu Hydro Star Volume Lipstick Shade Crimson Bouquet Review