Berries.. YUM!!! I have a fetish for fruits, nuts and chocolates. :eat: Give me these any time, Iâ€™ll hog them. And when I see names like these I go crazy and make a hole in my wallet!!
I love Nivea lip balms (I have strawberry, guava and pomegranate). I saw this on H&G counter and grabbed it. Nivea went with a new trick by calling this a â€˜Vitamin shakeâ€™ donâ€™t know what difference it makes for the product. There are 2 variants of this. Cranberry & Raspberry; Acai & Wild Apple.
I got a Cranberry & raspberry one. Acai is not available as of now.
Itâ€™s a cute looking lip balm. Itâ€™s got these swirls of light and dark peachy pinkish color, which it reminds me of softie ice creams we use to get from MTR. :starving:
- Price: 139/- for 4.8gm.
- Availability: I saw this on H&G stores; I have not seen them online. Do let us know in case you guys find it.
- Expiry: 30 months from the MFG.
- Packaging: Sturdy like all other nivea lip balms, comes in a stick form, so very hygienic.
My experience with Nivea Vitamin Shake in Cranberry and Raspberry:
I have started using this only for the last 2 weeks. Itâ€™s intensely moisturizing. Stays easily for 2.5-3 hrs after which I feel the need to re-apply. It gives a nice peachy glossy look to the lips.
Since this has SPF-10, we donâ€™t need to worry about darkening of the lips. This smells lightly like cranberry breezer, but itâ€™s very mild, not overpowering for me. Sensitive noses might have a little trouble.
Nivea Vitamin Shake in Cranberry and Raspberry Lip Balm Swatch:-
One tube easily lasts for 3 months over daily usage, and for lippie fanatics this is a must buy not just for looks but it actually works!
What I like about Nivea Vitamin Shake in Cranberry and Raspberry:
- Works the way it claims
- Hygienic and sturdy packaging.
- Has SPF 10
- Smells nice, looks nicer. :-))
What I donâ€™t like about Nivea Vitamin Shake in Cranberry and Raspberry:
- Sensitive noses might feel bit overpowered by the cranberry smell.
- Like all Nivea lip balms, this MELTS in heat. And chances are the balm will stick to the sides of the tube and that could get messy.
Will I repurchase it: Might not buy this one. I want to try other variants of this vitamin shake range.
Have you tried the Nivea Vitamin Shake in Cranberry and Raspberry?