Today Iâ€™m going to review a product which actually has helped me with the sudden attack of pimples on my face. Although Nomarks is not a very costly brand but I still find it very effective. Many oily skin beauties will agree with me on this point. I have been using this brand since my teenage. And when all of a sudden I got some pimples on my face a few weeks back, I went back to it because I knew it is going to help me. So here it goesâ€¦..
- Price:INR 45 for 60 ml
About Nomarks Face Wash for Pimpled and Pimple Prone Skin:-
Nomarks No Pimples No Marks Face Wash is designed to remove excess oil, deep rooted dirt and to provide relief from sunburn, blemishes and pimple/acne caused due to excess oil/sebum.
Active Ingredients: Neem, Lemon,Clove.
Each gram contains â€“ Kumari (Aloe barbadensis) ext. 20mg, Nimba (Azadirachta) ext. 5mg, Nimbu (Citrus limon) oil 2.5mg, Lavanga (Syzygiumaromaticum) oil 2.5mg, Gel base q.s. Â Preservatives : Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben and Benzalkonium Chloride.
My Experience with Nomarks Face Wash for Pimpled and Pimple Prone Skin:
This product comes in a transparent green tube with a flip top cap. It has a very refreshing lemony fragrance. It also contains soft green coloured beads in it. I have an oily skin so my skin doesnâ€™t needs a good reason for pimples but this time there were many of them. So I had to make them disappear. I used this face wash every day and I think within a week I saw decrease in the size of my pimples. It is basically a gel face wash which removes oil from skin without drying it out. For all the oily skin beauties who are facing the problem of acne or pimples, do give it a try. It wonâ€™t disappoint you.
It is a good facewash which comes in a decent price value. It is all herbal with ingredients like Neem, Lemon and clove which are known for their acne and pimple curing properties.
What I like about Nomarks Face Wash for Pimpled and Pimple Prone Skin:-
- It has a refreshing lemony fragrance.
- Very pocket friendly.
- Reduces pimples and acne.
- Does not dries out skin.
- Travel friendly.
What I donâ€™t like about Nomarks Face Wash for Pimpled and Pimple Prone Skin:-
- No great cons as such except the presence of parabens.
Thank You 🙂
Have you triedÂ Nomarks Face Wash for Pimpled and Pimple Prone Skin?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil More to Love Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Pop Tint Orange Tease Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Wicked Orange Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Ponds BB Cream India Review
- Strawberry.Net Unboxed Product Offer
- Sri Devi Eye Makeup
- Bourjois Paris Brush Foundation 34 Beige Rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
- Inglot Freedom System lipstick #01 Review & Swatches
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation Shade 400 Bronze Review
- Clinique Introduces Mascara Exchange Program India
- Lakme Pop Tints Vs Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
- Lakme Lip Tint Online â€“ Suggestions
- Runway inspired Turquoise and Black Eyes â€“ Pictorial