This is a simple nail art which I did on my friend Vineeta who came to meet me today.I remember that she too use to eat nails like me but now she has given up herÂ habit.You know how?She eats only one hand nailÂ now and her second hand has long nails.Lolz.
I wonder weather I should compliment her for not eating the second hand nails or not:D.I did this free hand nail art with some pink, blue and yellow.Ask me why?Because these are the only colors I can really think off :P.Hope I will improve slowly. 🙂
For this design I applied the pink color nail polish and then made a yellow flower on the left nail .Then made a upside down blue flower with its stem and coated the nails with a shimmery nail polish again.Easy peassy naa?
Vineeta was first worried how she is going to wear this tomorrow in her office but then she decided to go with pinkÂ matching top too :D.If we women get one thing done we have so many other things also to think about.:D.If I get a sari then I worry about the matching purse and then the shoes and list goes on:P
Thank You Vineeta for letting me play with your nails.:)
You might like reading these also:-
- Benefit Cosmetics Dr Feel Good Primer Review
- 5 Great Body Butters
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Review
- DKNY Be Delicious So Sweet Eau De Parfum Travel Exclusive Review
- Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipcolour in Top Tier Truffle (090) Review & Swatches
- Elle 18 Lipstick 26 Hot Pink Review & Swatches
- Dirty Works Vitamin C Brightening Mask Review
- 5 Worth Trying Hairstyles for Oblong Face Shape
- 4 Maybelline Matte Lipstick Reviews
- The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter Review