This was a gift given to me by one of my very sweet friend and I absolutely adore it.I am using NP set for the first time and have not seen it online and obviously not in Indian store otherwise how it would have stayed away from me 😛
The texture of the product reminds me of Lakme lip conditioners but its more long staying and packaging is completely different.
NP Set Lip Gloss Compact features a moisturising lip gloss as well as a mirror. The gloss is enriched with sunflower seed oil, which moisturises the lips with each application. Available in Corfu (sugar), Jamaica (beige), Vanuatu (peach), Cuba (bronze), Nisi (pink), and Bahamas (rose).
- Price – $22
- Quantity-Â 3g
- Packaging – It comes in a white colour square plastic compact case like packaging with a mirror inside it.Like a compact there is a small metal container fixed with lip gloss in it.It’s quite trendy packaging which is travel friendly and lip glossÂ doesn’tÂ melt or bleed or make it messy Â in any way.
- Texture – It’s Â very smooth in consistency and not sticky at all.It makes the lips soft and sunflower seed oil present in it keeps them moisturized.
- Pigmentation– It’s semi opaque but covers pigmentation easily.
There is just 3gm of product available in the compact but it lasts long because Â smallÂ quantityÂ of the product is more than enough .It’s quite pigmented when compared to a gloss Â and is more like a glossy lip stain.Like most lip gloss it get transferred easily but what I like most is the mauve pink tint which it leaves behind which makes my lips so naturally soft and pink .Because of the glossy sheen it makes lips look fuller and looks beautiful indeed.
A glossy bright medium mauve pink (Swatched just once)
This is how it looks on me after one hour of application.Bleeds a little but makes my lips look soft and when the shine is gone the colour stays for two hours:)
What I Â did not like about NP Set Lip Gloss Compact Nisi Pink
- Compact case definitely needs a lip brush.
- It bleeds if not used carefully
- Settle into fine lines.
- Not available easily
- Overall – 4/5
- Texture -4/5
- Availability -2/5