You must have read my review on the NYC Blushable Cream Sticks in Mauvin Uptown and Berry New Yorker. Today I’m back with another of these beauties in Urban Spice. Unlike my usual pinks and mauves, this is a bronzer..I was curious about this I’d never used a bronzer in a cream form and was sure that given the textures of these blushes, this would be an amazing product in terms of blendability. Turns out, I was right! 🙂
About NYC Blushable Cream Sticks
Get the glow you’ll want to show with NYC New York Color Blushable CrÃ¨me Stick. It gives a natural flush to your cheeks in one quick step. Soft and creamy colors can be blended to the desired intensity and coverage. This lightweight formula provides sheer, all-over color as well as subtle, shimmering accents, contours and dynamic highlights to your cheeks. Quick, on-the-go and extremely easy to apply.
- Sheer crÃ¨me blush creates a silky powder finish
- Soft and creamy formula blends easily with fingertips to desired intensity and coverage
- Convenient twist-up stick for quick application
- Dermatologist tested
Key Ingredients: Vitamin A, C and E
My take on the NYC Blushable Cream stick in Urban Spice:
- Color: Urban Spice is exactly what it looks like…a golden bronze. I usually dont like such shades because of the shimmer factor, but the shimmers in this one is so minute and just seems like part of the blush formula.
- Price: Â $3.99/ INR 350
- Quantity: Â 8g
- Pigmentation & Texture: Like the other 2 I reviewed before, this blush is also heavily pigmented and very creamy. What I find impressive here is that the shimmer is so smooth and the formula is totally non-sticky or heavy. I don’t feel like Iâ€™ve applied anything which is great. The shimmer is very obvious though and not almost invisible like the other shades in this range. But it’s understandable considering the fact that its a bronzer.
- Staying Power: This blush stays put for about 5-6hrs on my cheeks.
- Application: I use my fingers to apply this and use this like a blush. If you have a thin face then you can use it in the hollows of your cheeks too. But in my case, I have a very round face and can’t use it in this way otherwise I’ll end up looking even rounder.
I want to also stress that this is not a contouring product. In fact, shimmery products donot make for good contouring…The whole idea of contouring is to create shadows on the face to make it thinner and look more sculpted. Such highly shimmery product will only accentuate the areas which you want to hide. Hence, I use this was a blush and a couple of times have just rubbed it multiple times on my palms and then rubbed it all over my face to give a nice glow since I tend to look quite pale.
Another use for this cream stick is to use it on your legs when you wear a skirt or a dress. You know how sometimes, you wear a skirt or a dress but then your calves are exposed and they don’t look as sexy? Well, worry no moree,…just rub some of this product on your legs to get that sexy and sleek look. Believe me, it does make a difference.
Pros of NYC Blushable Cream stick in Urban Spice:
- Such a huge quantity for such an affordable price.
- Makes for a nice over all bronzer
- Gives a sunkissed glow to the face
- Doesn’t break me out.
- Would suit dry to combi skin.
- Can be used all over the body as well.
Cons of NYC Blushable Cream stick in Urban Spice:
- May not suit oily skinned beauties.
- If you don’t like shimmer, stay away from this.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Have you tried a cream bronzer? If so, which one was it?
You may also like reading:
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch Oâ€™Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear