- SHADE: SMOKEY EYES
- PRICE: Around 9$
I tried my hand at eye make-up for the first time by getting inspired from Upasanaâ€™s tutorial on Avril Lavagne inspired tutorial. I loved it and the result I got was decent for a beginner like me. And, there started my journey towards eye make-up. Of course, a result like Panda eyes would never have motivated me to try eye make-up looks. You see.. Iâ€™m lazy in that department.
Coming to this eye palette, I ordered it from Joyâ€™s store on E-bay. The seller is so frank and always gives prompt and clear replies. I am always glad to shop from there. Also, the signature stamp is so cute â€˜with blowing bubblesâ€™ 😀
I love the packaging of this eye palette. Glossy cover and comes with an in-built mirror. This eye palette consists of matte shades as well as metallic shades. 3-4 shades looks almost similar to one other. The grays in this palette are actually soft and easy to blend but do have some fall out. Again, the grays in this palette are decently pigmented whereas the browns and the blacks are low in pigmentation part. With eye base, they do good.
The dark shades like black and brown have a lot of fallout and give a hard time in blending. Used with an eye base, they do deliver good results. Make sure to tap your brush every time before using these shades on your lids. The highlighting shades too are decent.
I used the sponge tip applicator only to swatch these eye shades on my hand otherwise I use my eye brushes. I have worn these eye shadows with a base beneath and these stayed quite well on my oily lids in an air conditioned environment for around 5-6 hours. I didnâ€™t wore them for more than that.
Swatches of NYX 10 Colors Eyeshadow Palette – Smokey Eyes:-
What I like about NYX 10 Colors Eyeshadow Palettes:-
- Price is cheap for 10 eyes hadows, just 9$.
- Packaging is travel friendly.
- Matte as well as metallic shades.
- In-built mirror.
- Â Easy blending with gray shades.
- Good amount of staying power.
- Waterline safe.
- The grays are decently pigmented.
What I do not Â like about NYX 10 Colors Eyeshadow Palettes:-
- Chalky dark shades.
- Black n browns are low in pigmentation.
All in all, for the price I paid for this palette, itâ€™s a decent palette. I did an eye look using this palette.
Please donâ€™t judge my eye look, I wear it because I like my attempts. Of course, I will keep it improving. Criticism with suggestions is most welcome 😛 😀
God Bless You! 🙂
Have you tried NYX 10 Colors Eyeshadow Palette?
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Mood Lip Gloss Review & Swatches
- Lets Dupe It – MAC Something New Lipstick Dupes
- Nyx Body Bronzer Daydream Of Kauai Review & Swatches
- NYX Blush Dessert Rose Powder Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- NYX 923 Copper Slim Eye Pencil Review and Swatches
- NYX Mosaic Powder Blush Love Review, Swatches
- Nyx Slim Eye Pencil in Emerald City: Review & Swatches
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Volcano: Swatches & Review
- NYX Round Lipstick Frapucino Review & Swatches
- My Wiseshe NYX Winnings And Swatches
- Yaay !!! I won Wiseshe NYX International Giveaway (Pics)
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Istanbul: Swatches & Review
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Indigo: Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Fig Review & Swatches
- Nyx Round Lipstick Pandora Review & Swatches
- NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner Extreme Gold : Swatches & Photos
- NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Sorbet & Ballerina Pink Review & Swatches
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Beauty Queen Review, Swatch FOTD