The other day I went to Beauty centre Bandra, Mumbai to pick few stuff while checking out things towards my left I saw these cute little beauties from NYX at a very cheap discounted price Rs. 100 each. I felt super greedy at that time even though I had too many eye pencils, my hand scratched and heart skipped looking at this pencils. There was a lady next to me buying the same pencils telling her friend, this copper shade is lovely I am picking two for us. I was too confused because I had loads of blues and greens, so I finally end up with the copper shade and this electric blue as I have blue but not this blue.
- Price â€“ Rs. 175 I got it at a very cheap price of Rs. 100
About NYX Auto Eye Pencil Copper & Electric Blue:-
NYX Auto Eye Pencil takes your look to a whole new level of beautiful by emphasizing your eyes with this rich, intense, long lasting eyeliner pencil! The creamy texture of NYX Auto Eye Pencil delivers intense pigmentation while it moisturizes. Itâ€™s twist-up style eyeliner and doesnâ€™t need to be sharpened.
Shadesâ€“ Electric Blue and Copper
- Electric Blueâ€“I solely bought this blue auto eye pencil for the shade. Itâ€™s a pretty light blue color, a very rare shade I guess. Very few brands have this kinda blue. It is matte blue shade.
- Copper â€“ a BEAUTIFUL Copper shade and a must-have for everyone. If you want to pick that one shade in NYX eye pencil, go for this one. This is very wearable, will suit any occasion.
- Texture â€“ the electric blue is a matte blue and not really creamy. It tugs and pulls the eyelids while application. Also one has to re apply around 4-5 times to get the real electric blue shade on the eyelid. Its very hard and dry in texture. However, copper is comparatively creamier and glides easily on the eyelids and 2-3 strokes is enough to get the real copper shade. Copper shade is better in pigmentation.
- Staying power â€“ Both the shades stays maximum 3-4hrs on my eyelids and then fades away. It canâ€™t be applied on the waterline, not because it stinges or something but it wonâ€™t be visible on the waterline. Also it do smudge after sometime.
What I like about NYX Auto Eye pencilsÂ :-
- Beautiful electric blue and copper shade
- Cheap cost
- Nice variety of shades
- Retractable eyeliner so no need of sharpening
- Wide variety of shade to choose from.
- Copper is a must have shade
- Copper has creamy texture
What I dislike about NYX Auto Eye pencilsÂ :-
- Electric blue tugs and pulls on the eyelids
- Electric blue is matte but too dry
- Smudges after sometime
- Staying power is below average
- Canâ€™t be applied on the waterline
Would I like to repurchase NYX Auto Eye pencilsâ€“
Not the same shade of course but there are other pretty shades that I am going to pick soon after all 100rs is way too cheap to resist 😉
Rating â€“ 3/5
You might like reading these also:-
- M.A.C Presents Sculpt & Shine (Face & Body)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Tenacious Teal Review & Swatches
- Best Revlon Products 2012
- Oriflame Very Me Clickit Eyeliner Grey Review & Swatches
- Mac Cremesheen Lipstick Ravishing Review Dupes & Swatches
- Coastal Scents Divine Line Gel Eyeliner Set Review & Swatches
- Metallic Bag & Scraf Haul From Wise She Shopaholic Abroad
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow Fierce And Tangy Review & Swatches
- My Weight Loss Journey After Pregnancy With PCOS