I am a fan of NYX Black label lipstick which sounds like a whisky brand ..lolz. Please don’t think I will be biased towards it because of itsÂ alcoholicÂ name 😛 .NYX Black label actually are great to stock up .These are available in 90 shades so NYX has spoiled us with too many choices .Who minds that anyway.More the merrier 🙂
About NYX Black Label Lipsticks:-
A creamy, dreamy lipstick with a velvety smooth finish and hyper-glamorous shades for every look and every inclination. NYXâ€™s Black Label Lipstick has rich emollient properties that ensures the color glides on and hydrates your pout at the same time. From Extreme Red to Earthy to Frosted Pink, Black Label Lipstick is available in 96 lip smacking hues.
- Ingredients:Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Ceresin, Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Diisostearyl Malate, B.H.A, Fragrance.
- Price -Around $7 on cherry culture.About INR 580-600 in India.
- Packaging – It comes in a black grey packaging with its ingredients mentioned on its cap.It has a transparent bottom which has the similar lipstick shade which helps in picking up theÂ preferredÂ shade without much of a hassle.
- Texture & Staying PowerÂ – These areÂ moisturizingÂ lipsticks and have a shinyÂ finish to them .Although this range has many pigmented shades too but dusty rose is little on the sheer side. I have to glide the lipstick 2-3 times to get decent coverage.It’s not drying and won’t settle into fine lines.It gives a more slippery feel but sad part is the staying power. Lipstick doesn’t last more than three hours on me which is kind of sad.
NYX Black Label Lipstick Dusty Rose Swatches:-
It’s a creamy shiney mauve pink shade. In spite being a warm shade, it doesn’t look that flattering on me. I have tried changing my blush , eye makeup and then use it but still it didn’t turn out that great. I am sure shade will look flattering on many and it might turn out their favourite, but it’s not for me .Sigh!
Shade looks more pinkish peach on me .
What I like about NYX Black Label lipstick Dusty Rose:-
- It’s not drying and won’t settle into fine lines
- For some, this shade can be their MLBB. I think shade will definitely suit lighter skin tones more.
- It glides nicely in fact have more of a slippery feel to it.
- NYX Black label lipsticks are available in 90 shades.
- Packaging which is way sturdier and sexier Â than NYX round lipstick
What I do not like about NYX Black Label Lipstick Dusty Rose:-
- On deeper /darker skin tone it will be more of a nude shade.
- It’s little more slippery in texture and this is the reason staying power is less than average.
- Staying power of Â three hours Â is not impressiveÂ especiallyÂ if you do not like re touches.
Will I recommend it to others – If you are looking for a nude shade and have pigmented lips then you will like it.
Have you tried NYX Black Label Lipstick Dusty Rose ?
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
- Texture – 3/5
- Packaging -4.5/5
- Color– 3.5/5
- Staying Power – 2.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Long Staying Lip Gloss Suggestions
- Lâ€™oreal Elvive Smooth-Instense Anti-frizz serum Review
- MAC Crosswires Lipstick Review and Swatches.
- Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm Review
- Inglot Lip Pencil / Crayon #16 Review
- Products For Dry And Itchy Scalp -Suggestions
- MAC Antiqued Eyeshadow Review and Swatches
- One Hand Washes The Other Solid Perfume Review
- Sleek True Color Lipstick in Liqueur: Swatches & Review