NYX Blush stick was introduced last year and it was voted as one of the best products of 2012 on cherry culture site. They were the part of NYX spring summer collection and these blush sticks are soÂ convenientÂ to use and Â a great thing to have if one is always in hurry and wants to find that touch of blush always on their face. That awesome feeling which you get when you check out yourself in the mirror in the middle of something and your blush is still on – making you love yourself even more 😉
- Price – $6Â Net wt. 6.2g/0.013oz.It will be not less than INR 500 in India
- Shades – Available in 8 shades and I chose Hibiscus & Pink Lotus for myself.
- Ingredients:-White Mineral Oil, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Polybutene, Squalane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Vitamin E,Beeswax, Ozokerite, Candelilla Wax, Carnauba Wax, Paraffin Wax/Microcrystalline Wax, Phenoxyethanol/ Methylparaben/ N-Butylparaben/Ethylparaben/ Propylparaben/ Isobutylparaben, EthylhexylMethoxycinnamate. MAY CONTAIN: D&C Red No.6 Sodium Salt (CI 15850),D&C Red No.28 Al. Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow No.5 AluminumLake (CI 19140:1), D&C Red No.7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850:1), TitaniumDioxide (CI 77891), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Red Iron Oxide (CI77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019)
About NYX Blush Stick :-
Add a touch of color with our creamy and extremely pigmented Stick Blush! Available in eight rich shades! Apply and receive the perfect glow every day!
- Packaging – Blush stick Â is wrapped in sturdy plastic packaging.It has a secure cap which won’t come off easily and will survive many many travels.They look really cute and are quite handy.It is something which you will definitely keep in your bag when going out .
- Formula – These stick blushes look pretty solid in the tube but are creamy. In fact one can use them on the lips but they come out pretty sheer so I was not impressed using them on lips. Blending of the blush is not a problem, even in the freezing cold winter of Delhi(India). You will need few layers on your skin to blend out the colour well.
- Staying power – is around 6-7 hours .
NYX Blush Stick Pink Lotus:-
NYX Blush Stick Hibiscus:-
Product looks quite dark in the pink but actually is a neutral pink with brown undertones.It looks quite natural and something which one will like to use every day.
- Pink Lotus (L) – It’s a blue based pink which I am not fond off and the reason is the noticable shimmer particles in it. It needs a bit of work of blending while applying on the skin .I have to be bitÂ carefulÂ with this shade as just a Â touch more of Â it and it washes me out.
- Hibiscus (R) – This shade will suit NC 30 – 45 easily .On fairer skin tone it will be more pinker but will definitely give every one natural glowing cheeks.
NYX Blush Stick Pink Lotus & Hibiscus Swatches:-
This is me wearing Pink Lotus – I know its little blue for my skin tone but I still like to use it.May be because the shimmer gives the glow in this cold winter where skin is all dry and is craving for moisturiser all the time.
Hibiscus just blend into my skin and looks natural
My thought on NYX Blush Stick Pink Lotus & Hibiscus :-
- These are pigmented blushes which glide on beautifully with or without foundation on. These are quite creamy and apt for winters. In summers they might melt down and will lead to low staying power.
- One needs to blend them out well otherwise it will give you thoseÂ weirdÂ patches. As Hibiscus looked quite natural on me it was easy to blend it out when compared to Pink Lotus.
- These are really portable and hygienic.One will not have to dip in their fingers or brush into it.Just use them directly on your cheeks and blend blend blend and you are good to go.I always use my finger to blend this out to avoid product wastage.
- It has noÂ weirdÂ fragrance and its easily available online.
- NYX cream blushes give dewy finish these give more velvety finish to the skin.
Recommendation – I will recommend only the non shimmery one in these and would definitely would like to buy more shades in these but only those which don’t wash me out 😀
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Staying power – 3.5/5
- Availability – 3.5/5
- Blending Â – 3.5/5
Â Have you tried NYX Blush stick ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick-15 Rose Podium Review And Swatches
- Coastal Scents Classic Blush Brush Large Review
- Best Hair Serum Suggestions
- Dove Hair Elixir Rose And Almond Hair Fall Control Oil Review
- NYX Matte Lipstick Merlot Review & Swatches
- Cabotine De Gres Perfume Review
- Lush Each Peach Massage Bar Review
- Young Discover Youthpia Lipstick 330 Pink Crush Review & Swatch
- Carmex Lip Balm Review
- MAC Plushglass Posh It Up Review And Swatches