Iâ€™m back here after a while and have really missed being hereâ€¦ realized it while having fun clicking all the swatches .
So while I was missing from here I have done a LOT of shopping and really wish to show off all of it to you guys soon. One of my best hauls was the NYX one. I bought this blush Iâ€™m reviewing today, while there was some little discount on Cherryculture.com.
Let me review NYX Tea Rose Cream Blush very quickly.
- Price: $ 6.50 for 3.5 gms on CC(Read cherry cultureÂ experienceÂ and haul ), I think I bought it for $5.50 couple of months back in discount.
- Shelf life: 12 months. This is one thing I keep reminding myself whenever I crave for some of the other shades of this cream blush. If I buy too many Iâ€™ll end up wasting a lot of unused stock.
- Colour: Tea Rose. In fact I bought this blush because tea rose lipstick was out of stock. Ana has reviewed it here and I so wanted to buy it!
About NYX Cream Blush Tea Rose:-
Tea rose is a very natural peach shade, on the boarder of Pink and Brown. It would suit fair to medium skin tones. It doesnâ€™t show much on darker skin.
The pigmentation is really good
Texture: Its quite creamy and in these summer days itâ€™s a bit more soft. Its easy to apply with blush brush(Read MAC 188 small duo fiber brush) Â or fingers. In summer I need to be careful that I pick up very little product, else itâ€™s a big mess on the cheeks :p
After blending the blush gives a bit of natural shine(Read nyx blush glow review) Â thats more cause of the creamy texture. This makes the skin appear softer.It doesnâ€™t last on my oily skin for more than 2 hours. In the winters it stayed a bit better though.
The mild shine was nice in winter and so I used it a lot in the colder weather but now in hot humid weather of Mumbai I hardly reach for it.
Swatches Of NYX Cream Blush Tea Rose:-
NYX Cream blush Tea Rose Blended
What I like about NYX Cream Blush Tea Rose:-
- Very nice colour
- Good texture
- Easy to blend
- Gives a natural glow to the face
- Quite affordable if bought at $ rateNice shades to choose from.
What I do Â not like about NYX Cream Blush Tea Rose:-
- Doesnâ€™t last long on the skin
- Shelf life is only 12 months.
- May not suit oily skins so well
- Price in India at stores is quite high
Having said that Iâ€™m definitely gonna buy this same shade again after either I finish it or chuck it in a few more months. Would also like to try other pretty shades like Natural and Glow.
Hope the review helps at least a few of you 🙂
Have you tried NYX Cream Blush Tea Rose ?
You might like reading these also:-