NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious â€“ Review, Swatches
After reviewing so many megashines, I thought its high time for a break..hehe..I wanted to review these tiny pots which have been a sort of an anomaly. Either one knows about them or else you haven’t ever even heard of them!
I bought a couple of these with very high expectations and was not quite satisfied with them. They are extremely cute and I think were supposed to be the answer to our our demands for a, intensely pigmented tinted lip balm. I have a 50-50 kinda love for these though and let me explain why it is so.
About NYX Lip Lacquer Pots:
Drench your lips in this high-shine, high-impact lip lacquer in a portable pot. Whether applied over lipstick or worn solo, the results are always ultra-luminous. Available in 12 lip gloss shades.
- Price: $5.50 or 525 INR (Urban Touch is currently selling them for 420 INR)
- Quantity: 4gms
Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polybutene, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, PPG-3 Benzy Ether Myristate, Cholesteryl Hydroxystearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyethylene, B.H.A., and Polyethylene Terephthalate. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), or FD&C Yellow No.5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140).
Nyx Lip Lacquer Pot Shades:
About NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious:
- Packaging: This product comes in a tiny pot like a lot of lip balms. It looks soooo adorable and cute and thats exactly what I fell for initially.. :)) :)) The tiny pot is very sturdy and it’s fallen from my hands innumerable times and yet no breakage or chipping. However, it doesn’t come with a brush which is kinda inconvenient and unhygienic.
- Color: This shade is true to its name and is a true orange coral shade. It doesn’t have any shine or shimmer, yet has a nice glossy finish which all of us prefer.
- TextureÂ -Â The gloss is a bit sticky and here’s where it lost a point with me, I’m not very fond of sticky lip products andÂ although this isn’t inconveniently sticky, it still bothers me :)) For those who don’t mind this, it shouldn’t pose a problem at all. Additionally, this is very moisturizing which is a plus point which cannot be ignored. IT didn’t give me any allergies like other heavy glosses/ balms and kept them this way for long.
- Â Pigmentation & Coverage: This gloss is highly pigmented and gives full coverage, However, I usually use only a tiny bit on my lips so that they don’t look TOO orange.
- Staying Power: This balm stays on my lips for about 2 â€“ 2.5hrs max.Â I was actually impressed by this since usually not many lip balms stay on my lips for more than an hour. This mayÂ be because of its sticky texture as well.
- Availability: These are available only at select stores in some cities. I got this from Cherryculture. Nyx is also available on urbantouch.com, cosmetix.in which are Indian retail sites. If you want to get it for a cheaper price, CherryCulture, porkdaisy.com amongst others also have these.
What I like about NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious:Â
- Cheaper if bought at Dollar rate
- The shades is exactly how it looks in the tub.
- Gives full coverage on application.
- Sturdy packaging and easy to carry around
- Keeps the lips moisturized
- Cruelty free
What I don’t like about NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious
- The sticky texture
- Lack of an applicator
- If not applied properly, does tend to look a bit streaky
- Overall – 4/5
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 3.5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Value: 4/5
Have you tried these tiny pots of wonder?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Color Crush Nail Paints Photos & Swatches
- Bharat & Dorris Blush No.4 : Review,Swatches
- Bridal Eye Makeup Tutorial â€“ Red and Bronze Bridal Look From 88 Palette
- Himalaya Herbals Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion Review
- Faces Ultra Lip Plump Ultra : Review and Swatches
- My Sleek Cosmetic Experience