About NYX Megashine Lipgloss:-
Kiss me quick! Our signature Mega Shine Lip Gloss delivers shine, moisture and softness and envelops lips with glistening color. The finish is both creamy and steamy and ensures knockout glamour. A blend of mineral and lanolin oils helps protect the pout. Available in 64 almost sinful lip gloss shades.
- Price and quantity:$5.50 or 475 INR for15ml
My experience about NYX Megashine Lipgloss:-
I was never a lip gloss person until recently the lip gloss ghost has stuck me. Not that I am shifting completely to lip gloss, yet I am liking all the gloss and frosty shine these so called lipgloss products gives to my lips. So the center of attraction of this post is a lip gloss from the range NYX Megashine Lipgloss in the shade Chandelier.
- Package: The usual tube structure with a sponge applicator. The applicator has one side slanted, I guess for the ease of application. The color-shimmers-pigmentation all are visible through the tube of the gloss. The cap is completely opaque and it has some weird pointing structure at the top side of the cap. No idea what purpose do the structures serve..!!!
- Consistency: The consistency of this gloss is thin and feels light on the lips. It delivers a good amount of shine to the lips. A perfect product for those who like frosty, glossy, attention seeking lips. There is no stickiness on the lips.
- Shade: Chandelier looks very bright pink in the tube. But the swatch will let you know that it is not so bright as it seems. This shade has silver shimmers. A good amount of shimmers are present to make it look like those birthday party shiny decorators. It gives a wash of pink to the lips when used alone. Since it is not heavily pigmented it can be used along with the desirable lipstick too. It goes on well with any lipstick to give that shimmery natural shine.
- Staying Power: It stays for about 2 hours on my lips when used alone. And along with the lipstick also it is no better. Â This gloss is not like those which leaves behind the dry feel and makes the lips flaky. It just fades off on its own leaving behind some shimmers which you will have to wash yourself.
Over all, a nice product with great texture. But personally I would like if there were very little shimmers in the gloss. For shimmer lovers, this is perfect gloss.
NYX Megashine Lipgloss Swatches:-
What I like about NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Chandelier:-
- Good consistency, thin and light on the lips.
- Non sticky lip gloss.
- Gives the shiny and glossy look to the lips.
- Â Lightly pigmented making it suitable to be used alone or along with a lipstick.
- Shimmer lovers will like the huge amount of shimmers present in Chandelier.
- Does not dry the lips while fading away.
What I do not like about NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Chandelier:-
- Very low staying power.
- Loads of shimmers (personal opinion).
Have you tried NYX Megashine Lipgloss Chandelier ?
Rating:Â 3/5 (Actually 4/5; I do not like too much shimmers, so went down to rate it as 3)
You might like reading these also:-
- Hip Hop Kiwi Face Scrub Review
- OOTD For A tTrip To The Mall
- Sephora Smoky Kohl Eyeliner 01 Noir black And 02 Grey -Gris Review
- Makeup Products That Really Last All Day!
- Last Minute Skin Care
- Colorbar Lash Illusion Mascara Duo Carbon Black Review
- OOTD â€“ Shimmer & Lace
- NYX Auto Eye pencil Copper And ELectric Blue Review
- 30 Best Of Maybelline Products 2012
- 11 Question Tag