Post By Swati,
Hey lovely Ladies,
I am glad to have my first post up on WiseShe. Since this would also be my first entry (there are many more to come :P) for the WiseShe Mega Nyx Giveaway, I thought it would be appropriate to start with my favorite Nyx product- Nyx Round Lipgloss in Peach. This gloss stays on my lips for around 3-4 hours with light snacking and drinking. Even after the gloss disappears, a slight peachy tint remains for a long time.
Color: Itâ€™s a lovely pinkish peach color which has warm undertones to it. It shows pretty well on my super-pigmented lips and goes great with my dusky skin. That being said, I think it would also look great on fair skinned girlies because the color would show really well against fair skin too. The shimmery peach gloss goes on very sheer but can easily be built up to give more color.
The shimmer particles are very tiny so they do not look chunky or OTT even for daywear or officewear. The color does not wash me out even when used on its own. But, when pairing it with a lipstick, I need to make sure I pair this with a complementary shade or it can look a little out of place.
- Texture: Â The texture is not too sticky but isnâ€™t very runny either. I would call it creamy. It is the perfect gloss to give a wash of beautiful color to the lips without drying them. The gloss spreads evenly all over the lips and does not horridly settle into the fine lines. The glitter particles are so tiny that they do not feel gritty or chunky.
- Price: $3 on CherryCulture
- Clear see-through tube in which the color is clearly visible.
- Â Black cap for the applicator with the Shade no. and Code given on it.
- Â Sponge-tip applicator which is very sturdy.
Â Swatches of NYX Round Lip Gloss in Peach
What I liked about NYX Round Lip Gloss In Peach
- The formula is very creamy. It isnâ€™t too goopy or too watery.
- Doesnâ€™t dry my lips. That being said, it doesnâ€™t do any good to chapped lips either, but thatâ€™s understandable since it is lipgloss.
- Stays on for a good 3-4 hours which is awesome for the price I paid for it.
- The packaging is cute and sturdy.
- The color will suit warm as well as cool-toned beauties. I tried it on myself (warm toned) and my friend (cool toned) and we were both able to carry it pretty well.
- The glitter particles are not OTT.
- The color is buildable and will not wash you out.
What I do not like about NYX Round lip gloss in Peach
- The only thing that bothered me about this was its lemony detergent-like smell. But the smell goes off a few minutes after application so I have gotten used to it.
- Nyx products are not easily available in India and if they are, the prices are astronomical.
Will I purchase it again: Of Course! The Round Lipgloss range has tons of lovely colors I canâ€™t wait to try. I just wish shipping charges at cherryculture werenâ€™t that high so that I could purchase Nyx from them more often!
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Round Lipstick Indian Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- How To Prevent Shoe Bites
- The Body Shop Peppermint Reviving Foot Soak Review
- Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
- Glyaha lotion India/Glyaha lotion Is For What ?
- NYX Round Lipgloss 06 Mauve Review,Swatches & FOTD
- My Body Shop Monsoon Haul