I got this shade only because of the name. There were no swatches on any other blog and the online swatch as always cannot be depended upon. But as usual, my risk-taking alter ego, made me choose this and here I am with the review…
NYX Round Lipstick in Minimalism:-
NYX Round Lipstick is our classic lipstick for all-year round. The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging. Itâ€™s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red, Round Lipstick is available in a jaw-dropping 126 shades.
- Price: $4 or 400INR
- Ingredients:Â Â Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl -2 Triisostearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, B.H.A, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide Red, Iron Oxide Yellow, Iron Oxide Black, D&C Red No.6, D&C Red No.7, D&C Red No.27, FD&C Yellow No.5 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake, and D&C Red No.36 MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), FD&C Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.27 (CI 45410:1), or FD&C Yellow No.5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140).
- Packaging: This range of lipsticks come in a twist-up tube with the color tab at the base which makes it really easy to store and choose. The packaging is quite sturdy too. (although the formula ain’t so)
- Color: This shade is an apricot pink with a blue undertone. On my lips thought, this quite resembles one of the L’oreal Nutrishine lippies..only more pigmented.
- Coverage & Pigmentation: As visible in the swatches, this gives me a medium to full coverage and conceals any pismentation. But I feel like this makes the dark corners of my lips pop out….Dunno y…So usually before using this, I ensure that I conceal the corners before applying.
NYX Round Lipstick In Minimalism Swatches:-
- Texture: The lipstick is super creamy and melty. You can infact see very easily from the state of the tube, hoe creamy it is. It melts at the barest hint of summer .
- Staying Power: This stays for about 2-3hrs on my lips and leaves a pink tint behind as it fades.
I like this shadeÂ Â a lot and wear it often too.. But I wish I knew of a sturdier dupe. I hate how this melts and gets disfigured…Makes travelling with these a real pain.
What I like about NYX Round Lipstick in Minimalism:-
- A very flattering shade unlike most of the shades in this range which wash our Indian skintones.
- Good coverage
- CreamyÂ texture
- Doesn’t dry out my lips at all
- Has a color tab on the bottom which makes it easy for us to choose them
- Easily available online as well
- Easy on the pocket
- Sturdy, functional packaging
What I don’t like about NYX Round Lipstick in Minimalism:-
- Melts easily
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Value: 4.5/5
Have you triedÂ NYX Round Lipstick in Minimalism?
This shade has been added to NYX Round lipstick directory of swatches 🙂
You may also like reading:Â
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Strawberry Photos & Swatches
- NYX Candy Glitter Liner Gold Photos & Swatches
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Apricot 19 Review & Swatches
- 7 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Photos & Swatches
- NYX Round Lip Gloss In Peach Review & Swatches
- NYX Trio 21- Copper Rust Bronze Info & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Indian Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Round Lipgloss 06 Mauve Review,Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Round Lipstick Narcissus Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Tea Rose Vs NYX Round Lipstick Paris Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Rose Petal Review
- NYX Round Lipstick Paris Review, Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Tea Rose Lipstick Review,Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Boho Chic Review & Swatches