Nyx Slim Eye Pencil in Teal: Swatch, Review
I bought this fromÂ CherryCultureÂ a few months back while hunting for the perfect teal. Its been a long search and now I realise that I’m laden with a huge number of green liners..hehe…I’ve been using this for 2-3 months now and thought it’s the perfect time to review it for you.
Slim, trim but never prim, our Slim Eye Pencils come in 40 entrancing shadesâ€”from seafoam green to black glitter. The creamy, long-wearing eye liner formula goes on easily and resists bleeding.
- Price:INR 300 or $ 3.50
Sorbitan Isostearate, Isocetyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Unsaponifiables, Cera Alba, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-2-Diisostearate, Silica, Cera Carnauba, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Tocopherol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearakonium Hectorite, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Propylparaben, Propylene Carbonate
My take on the product:
- Packaging:This pencil requires sharpening and has a sturdy lid which doesn’t get loose too easily. The pencil does have the corresponding color tab at the bas which makes it easy to identify when stored in bunches.
- Color:Â The name of the shade isÂ TEAL….Girls, does this shade remote LOOK like aÂ teal????? Or am I colorblind?? This is so obviously not a TEAL….Infact, its a light milky green shade which is totally matte.
- Pigmentation & Texture:Â ThisÂ linerÂ is decently pigmented but not super creamy. It does tug a little but nothing too inconvenient or abrasive to the skin. I need to swipe this about 2-3 times to get the desired intensity on my lids.
- Staying Power:Â This liner is no exception to the otherÂ NYXÂ liners I have. They are again very long staying and will be there on your lids even when you return home after 6-7hrs of work.
- Usage:Â This color is a bit light for me to use alone on my lids. It does look nice when I wanna make my eyes seem larger but it looks best when combined with another liner in a darker shade. I like layering this with black as shown here or even along with the NYX Emerald City liner reviewed earlier.
Why I like this Eyeliner:-
- Soft and no tugging required.
- Good pigmentation
- Staying power is commendable.
- Will last a long time.
- Is a perfect shade forÂ layering.
- Lid is sturdy and doesn’t go loose after multiple uses also.
- Easy on the pocket.
Why I don’t like this Eyeliner
- Tugs a bit
- The shade name is very misleading.
- Pigmentation:Â 4.5/5
- Staying Power:Â 5/5
- Packaging:Â 5/5
- Availability:Â 4/5
- Price vs. Quality:Â 4/5
Â You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Pumpkin Pie Photos & Swatches
- My Cherryculture Haul
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner LCL103 Crystal Pink Photos & Swatches
- 6 NYX Tinted Lip Spa Photos & Swatches
- NYX No 104 Orchid Nail Paint Review & Notd
- NYX Cream Blush Rose Petal Photos & Swatches
- NYX Powder Blush in Peach Review
- NYX Powder Blush in Silky Rose: Review, Swatches
- NYX Tinted Lip Spa Jewel Review & Swatches
- Must Have NYX Cosmetics- Suggestions
- NYX Round Lipstick Power 629 Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Strawberry Milk 595 : Review Photos Swatches
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss Ice Princess Review,Swatches
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious :Review, Swatches