Oily skin care tips
When it comes to skin care, everyone knows how daunting and challenging it is.Â Facial skinÂ problems are more complicated and require special products designed to suit and help those with oily skin.Â You cannot use all kinds of products because acne is a very seriousÂ outcome if the skin gets clogged and damaged. Makeup products already have synthetic chemicals in them and you can cause an adverse reaction by applying the wrong product or too muchÂ of a certain thing.
Below are some tips for women who have oily skin so you can be on the safe side while looking pretty and funky with makeup on.
- You need to cleanse your face properly withÂ a noncomedogenic cleanser so the pores open up and you can clean them for any barteria or debris which might be present within the skin cells. Wash your face with the help of warm water before and after the application of the cleanser and finish it off with the help of a proper skin toner material. Toners will clarify your skin even more for the application of further makeup products.
- Every skin needs moisturiser, oily skin included.Â Make sure you choose a brand thatâ€™s specially formulated for it.
- Use primer before foundation and eyeshadow.Â It willÂ help your makeupÂ last longer.Â If youÂ have oily eyelids like mine then use some primer there too soÂ that your eye makeup will last longer.
- Use an oil free foundation for your skin while applying the makeup.Â It will not aggrevate your acne problem.Â Use clean fingertips for the application rather than a brush. Brushes tend to worsen the acne and it might spread only aggrevating the breakout issue in the first place.
- Your skin type needs powder throughout the year.Â Here is where oily skinned women are more blessed than others.Â Â Powder looks patchy and cakey on dry skinned ladies.PowderÂ will help set your makeup so choose an oil-free formula.
- If you donâ€™t want to carry a powder compact with you, then keep a little book of blotting papers handy. These are quick and easy to use, and take up no space at all in your bag.
- Make sure you apply a thin layer of foundation on the areas where there are pimples because using too much of it is only going to only draw attention to it.
- As far as blush is concerned It is best to use aÂ makeup brush for blush application but if you have severe pimples on your cheeks, thenÂ donâ€™t use one because it will give harsh results to the pimples on your skin and that isÂ not healthy.
- Eyeliner and mascara shouldnâ€™t create an issue at all in the makeup application when it comes to acne prone skin.
- Concealer should be applied on the areas that are covered with pimples if you think only foundation is not doing the job.
- Finding the best skin tone match for concealers should be your approach.
- Do stay away from products with a shimmery or shiny look.
- Lip glossÂ is fine to useÂ as lips donâ€™t tend to be oily.
- Spritz your face with a mineral spray to cool your face down. It wonâ€™t ruin your makeup, as the spray is very fine â€“ in fact, it will help to set it.
- Apart from the above make up tips, remember to drink plenty of water. Consume good amount of natural fruits and vegetables and less oily food.
- Use good, branded skin care soaps and wash your skin at least twice or thrice a day and never touch your face unnecessarily with your bare hands.
Do you have oily skin? What are some of the make up tips that you follow for your skin?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Aroma Magic Aloevera Sunscreen Gel SPF 20
- Best Sunscreen Lotion for Sensitive Skin in India-Suggestions
- Â My Online Shopping Experience at Pepperfry.com
- Â Lâ€™oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer Review
- Clarins UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen Review
- Â Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick-Addictive Magenta Review and Swatches
- Â Chambor Eye & Lip Make-up Remover Review