By Priti ,
Olay Cream Cleanser Review
This review is for Zara as she asked me to to Olay product reviews, hope you find it hopeful Zara.
Frankly speaking I do not why I got this but when at mustafa we do lot of stuff we are not suppose to do so thatâ€™s sum it up I guess. Itâ€™s a place where everything is crazy so I do crazy stuff too!!
- Product ~ Olay Total Effects Cream Cleanser
- For Skin Type ~ Combination/Oily Skin
- Price ~ SGD 6 or INR 225 for 100g
- How to Use ~ Apply to the face and neck after cleansing and toning, using your fingertips.
- Product Claim ~ Cleanses and gently exfoliates skin with added salicylic acid to treat blemishes
- Packaging ~ So like most of the face wash itâ€™s comes in a tube with Olay trade mark colour in dirty white and the flip top in black colour and lettering in black and maroon and on back of the tube is product details.
- Texture is of cream consistency that goes with the name I guess and itâ€™s in white colour and little grainy on texture that is the exfoliating beads, it forms very well with a mildÂ and clean scentÂ like of aÂ flower but not any flower in particular I guess!!
I didnâ€™t expect this product to come with any exfoliating beads but then it has which are very tiny and are suppose to remove dead skin.
Do you see how thick the face washÂ is?Â itâ€™s just like any other cream. So ya we just wet our face with water and apply this face wash in dots all over face and neck and massage in circular gentle motion and wash it off.
After washing face my skin feels fresh, clean and stays oil free for few hours but then I do not see any changes in my skin.
May be this will work for older people or I donâ€™t know but for me itâ€™s just a normal face wash doing nothing much. It didnâ€™t stop pimple from reoccurring nor reduce blemishes :(.
Cons ~ This is just my personal thing but I donâ€™t like grainy texture specially what this cleanser has thatâ€™s really puts me off.
Donâ€™t you think itâ€™s expensive ?
Will I recommend it to others– No, For me I would say I will not buy this product as of now.
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Tiny Hands Review (Hands Serum)
- Chambor Eye Art Pencil Soft Smudge Brown Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil Review
- Mont Blanc Femme Individuelle Soul And Senses Perfume Review
- Khadi Mauri Hair Conditioning Cream Review