Olay White Radiance Advanced Fairness Intensive Brightening Serum
Today I will be reviewing the Olay White Radiance Advanced Fairness Serum. I have been using this serum on & off for nearly a year, & I keep going back to it.Â This was recommended to me by a friend who also has similar skin type.
Olay White Radiance Advanced Fairness Intensive Brightening Serum:-
An Intensive whitening treatment that contains 25% more Cellucent whitening active and mulberry extract to bring about the innate fairness of skin cells. Olay White Radiance Cellucent Fairness Intensive Brightening Serum contains high concentration of Cellucent Whitening Agents and Vitamin B3 to penetrate 15 layers deep into your skin at epidermis level to achieve fairness from within.White Radiance has high concentration of Cellucent whitening active, Vitamin B3, Natural Plant Whitening Extract and dual colour vitamin beads. Tackles both surface and hidden whitening issues like spots, darkness, and uneven skin tone. Non greasy formula.From first use, skin looks brighter.
See dark spots & uneven tone visibly reduced.
With regular use, tackle hidden whitening issues for natural, luminous fairness from deep within.
- INGREDIENT LIST: Water, niacinamide, glycerin, mannitol, butylene glycol, hexylene glycol, cellulose, dimethicone, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, peg-32, phenoxyethanol, glyceryl polymethacrylate, benzyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben, dimethiconol, disodium edta, ascorbyl palmitate, fragrance, isopropyl isostearate, sodium metabisulfite, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, ci 77491, ci 77891, morus alba root extract, propylene glycol, pvm/ma copolymer, lilium candidum bulb extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract.
- PRICE & QUANTITY: 1299/- FOR 50 ml.You can but it from here
- DIRECTIONS TO USE:Use twice a day before applying the facial moisturiser.
My Experience with Olay White Radiance Intensive BrighteningÂ serum:-
- Packaging: The serum comes in a cylindrical pump dispenser. It has a vacuum mechanism, as the serum is dispensed, the base inside moves up, this ensures minimum product wasteage.
- Texture & Consistency: It has the right serum consistency, neitherÂ runny nor thick. To be precise itsÂ somewhere in between a fluidÂ & gel.
Firstly, the packaging is classy yet veryÂ sturdy. You can literally throw it around, it won’t break.Â The pump effectively crushes the beads & it’s nicely infused in the serum. Very effective packaging. The brightening serum glides onÂ smoothly & gets absorbed easily, it appears to form a film as soon as applied, but evaporatesÂ quickly. Feels very light on the skin. The serum isÂ hydrating &Â leaves behind a subtle glow. Perfect for oily skinned girls. It’s also very versatile, can be used anytime during theÂ day or night.
Coming to the results, it claims to revealÂ bright skin from within byÂ fading dark spots & evening out skin tone. I haven’t noticed any such improvement, even after prolonged usage. This is the reason I used to switch to others, it couldn’t help with exactly what it claimed. But apart from this one pointÂ it’s worked wonderfully for me. I love the dewy look it imparts & it’sÂ hydratingÂ without makingÂ my skin oily. The quantity is amazing it will go on for very long, I feel it’s worth the price.
Most products from Olay have faired very well. This is a very mild serum &Â should suit all skin types. It’s the best packaged product I have ever used, sturdy, light &Â user friendly.Â MostÂ appropriateÂ for oily & combinationÂ skin. Can also be used by girls with dry skin since it’s very hydrating.
What I liked about Olay White Radiance Intensive BrighteningÂ serum:-
- Superb packaging
- Ensures minimal product wastage
- Very travel friendly
- Reasonably priced for the quantity
- Easily absorbed
- Imparts a glow
- Can be used at day/night
- Very mild.
What I did not like about Olay White Radiance Intensive BrighteningÂ serum:-
- Doesn’t brighten skin as claimed
- Did not fade dark spots or acne marks
- No significant improvement even after consistent use
- Doesn’t fulfil all it’s claims
- Misleading title.
The Olay White Radiance Intensive BrighteningÂ serum is a nice everyday hydrating serum, but don’t expect miracles to happen. Don’t be fooled by it’s name or claim!
Will I Recommend & Repurchase the Olay White Radiance Intensive BrighteningÂ serum: Oh yes, will recommend it to all, specially for girls with oily skin. I seem to keep going back to it.
Have you tried Olay White Radiance Advanced Fairness Intensive Brightening Serum ?