Hope you all are doing fine :-). How is the weather at your place? Here in Chennai itâ€™s all hot and humid :-(. The climate is driving me nuts! My face has become an oil tank!! Lately I have been experimenting with various face washes to suit my skin and provide oil control. Today I am going to review one such face wash from Olay. I have used Olay creams and I have loved them. This is my first face wash from Olay. Please read on to know more about it 🙂
- ProductÂ : Olay White Radiance Advanced Fairness Purifying Foaming Cleanser
- For Skin TypeÂ :Not mentioned
- PriceÂ : INR 349 for 100g. It’s available on discount hereÂ
- How to Use: Use twice a day before moisturiser application. Wet face; squeeze a small amount into the palm of your hand and activate to release the foamy lather by adding water. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Product Claim: First step to ignite brightness from cellular level for natural luminous fairness. Provides deep cleansing action to remove dirt, excess oil, color cosmetics, to reveal skin brightness and radiance.
- Packaging: It comes in a dirty white tube packaging with a flip top cap. Simple packaging, nothing attractive.
- Ingredients: Water, glycerine, myristic acid, stearic acid, palmitic acid, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, potassium hydroxide, lauric acid, polyquaternium-10, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, tetrasodium etidronate, pentasodium pentetate, linalool, butylphenyl methylopropional, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.
- TextureÂ is of cream consistency. It is white in colour. It foams really well with a mild and clean scent, nothing over powering.
My experience with Olay White Radiance Advanced Fairness Purifying Foaming Cleanser:
This is my first face wash from Olay. I donâ€™t know why but I was never interested in Olay Face washes. One day I was buying some stuff in Health and Glow when one SA said use this face wash, your skin needs it! I was like what?? And why shall I use this face wash?? She told this face wash will clear my little pimples and spots, will give me a glow and will keep my skin healthy in this bad Chennai weather. I was not convinced but she assured me I will see positive results in 15 days and I am sold. I immediately purchased this beauty.
As soon as I came home, I washed my face with this and voila!!! It did the job; my face was oil free and fresh looking for at least 3-4 hrs. This face wash comes in a sturdy tube with a flip open cap that can be carried along for travelling without worrying about spill. The product has a white creamy and mousse like texture that lathers well and gives a squeaky clean, fresh skin after wash. It washed off my makeup to some extent. I was wearing MAC Studio fix powder foundation, Maybelline kajal and Revlon just bitten lip balm stain. I needed another round of washing to completely clean my face off makeup. Â Though it removes color cosmetics, it is not so harsh on skin. I didnâ€™t feel any dryness on my skin that usually happens with other face washes. I do not see any â€˜white radianceâ€™ as claimed by them.
But, I do see a subtle glow and brightness every time I wash my face with this. My small zits have vanished and spots are somewhat lightened, though not dramatically. I have been using this face wash from April and still some product is left. It will last you a good 4 months if used twice regularly. Little amount is required to lather up. To conclude I am very much happy with the product.
What I liked about Olay White Radiance Advanced Fairness Purifying Foaming Cleanser:
- Keeps my skin oil free and fresh looking
- It is gentle to the skin
- Imparts a subtle glow to my face
- Yes it Brightens too
- Helps in removing zits and lightens spots too(long term usage is required though)
- Value for money, will last you a long time
- Also removes makeup to a large extent
- It is sulphate free!!
What I donâ€™t like about Olay White Radiance Advanced Fairness Purifying Foaming Cleanser:
- False claim of advanced fairness!
- It is not exfoliating
- Will not help in clearing big pimples
Do I recommend: OH Yes! Please try this and your skin will be happy 🙂 I will be purchasing it again once my other face washes get over.
See you next time girls 🙂
Have you tried Olay White Radiance Advanced Fairness Purifying Foaming Cleanser ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Deborah Milano Rosette Light Creator Shine and Volume 6 Lipstick
- Lâ€™oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum Review
- Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Coffee Command Review
- 5 Red Lipstick For Indian Skin
- Dabur Uveda Face Scrub Review