Those who have subscribed to Blisscovered package must have received this product but I am sure like me many of you must have ignored it .In today’s life we do not have the time to enjoy foot soak that too at home and even if we have the time we will prefer getting a foot spa in a saloon :D.So this product was lying since quite some time with me..Now when I am staying with my parents I have nothing else to do beside blogging , eating :D(what else do you expect from a eight moth preggi 😀 ) Â and doing nothing so I thought of making good use of my time by giving myself a foot spa 😉
Â Moreover, I do suffer from leg pain especially after my morning walk and as the product claims to refresh sore and tired muscles I started using it Â every day before taking bath.
- Price:Â Rs.300 for 100gm ( Whole bottle Â gets over with in four use which makes the product quite expensive )
- Â Read -Â Burtâ€™s Bees Peppermint Foot LotionÂ Â andÂ The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower GelÂ
Ingredients Of Omved Foot Soak:-
Himalaya salt, Epsom salt, Peppermint oil, Clary Sage, Lemon Oil.No parabeans, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, glycols, phthalates, synthetic colours or perfumes.
Benefits Of Foot Soak –
- Rejuvenates and refresh sore and tired muscles with blissful pampering soak.
- Epsom salts flush out toxins and soothe
- Clary sage relieves sore feet
- Cooling Peppermint Deodorises
How to use foot soak –
Add 2 tsp to warm water, soak for atleast 15 minutes, pat dry and moisturise,
My experience with Omved Tired Foot Soak :-
I didn’t get the spa feeling while using it because I didn’t like its strong Â herbal fragrance at all .It’s just too strong for my liking.I do admit that its relaxing and de- stressing and makes my feet little soft after a while Â but I wish for someÂ citrusyÂ or Â fruity smell foot spa.It makes me feel like as if I am in some Jaadi booti jungle 😛
Foot soak takes time in getting dissolved and a thin layer of oil is formed which makes the herbal fragrance stronger but I still use it because of its end result which lessen my foot pain.
What I liked and disliked about Omved Foot Soak:-
- Herbal fragrance surely is a disappointment.
- It softens andÂ smoothensÂ my feet and reduces foot ache.
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging.
- No Parabens ,sulfates and silicones.
Will I recommend it to others – Not really! There are better foot soak likeÂ The Body Shop – Peppermint Cooling Foot SoakÂ which is of Â INR 595 for 200gm and has better fragrance and makes me feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
Have you tried Omved Foot Soak ?How was your experience like?
By the way where has Blisscovered Vanished? Have they left the market ? I hope no body money is stuck with them .
Wise She Rating – 3/5
You might like reading these also:-