As the monsoon has arrived in Delhi, the weather has been quite pleasant lately. I went out to watch a movie and lunch date following some shopping. I later went to Hauz Khas Village to have some coffee in this lovely weather. How I wish the weather stays this way for some time now. I wanted to keep it simple yet comfortable and decided to put some shorts and a light top together.
I watched â€˜Ankur Arora Murder Caseâ€™ and let me tell you it is a small budget film but it was actually good. 😀 Probably a lot better than several top starred big budget movies.
We had lunch at TGIF which I totally love. <3 I really like American dinning, TGIF being my second favourite, first is HardRockCafe! 😉
Back to my outfit ~ Stripes are so much â€˜inâ€™ these days, I chose the vertical stripes and not horizontal as they make you look broader. The shorts I paired with a sheer black top is a high waisted one. Since the whole outfit is simple, I wanted to pop it with some accessories. I wore a pastel colored statement neckpiece with a flower gold ring.
I wore my meshed high heels and a black bag sling bag. Walking through Hauz Khas Village streets in heels is not easy, so I changed to my flats later on. 😛
- Top â€“ Zara
- Shorts â€“ Vero Moda
- Heels â€“ ShoeTree
- Necklace, Ring â€“ Online
- Bag, Belt â€“ GK
- Watch – Archies
You might also like reading these:-
- Inglot Freedom System Eye shadow AMC 56 Review & Swatches
- How To Fill Brows Step By Step
- Lâ€™Oreal Hydrafresh Deep Boosting Essence Review
- Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish- Absinto Review & Swatches
- Skin Care For Oily Skin In Summers/Monsoon â€“ Reader Query
- N.Y.C. New York Color Ultra Moist Lip Wear In Mocha Review
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rust â€“ Review & Swatches
- 10 Quick Tips & Tricks For Applying Gel Eyeliner