I purchases this shade of OPI from stylecraze.comÂ Â because of two reasons :-
1) Its Pink(Obviously)
2) The name of nail polish made me giggle a lot..:D
- Price -INR 494 -There are some 14 shades of pink on stylecraze and it was difficult to choose which one to pick but I guess I was lucky enough to get this shade 🙂
Shade is from OPI India’s collection 🙂
- Brush – It has a thin brush which applies well.
- Consistency – Consistency of the shade is rather runny and because of which few drops always falls down on the bottle neck and thick dried nail polish has been collected in and around Â which breaks my heart..My pinkkkkkkkkkyyyy!
Shade is a creamy pink which gives a glossy sheen and what I like most about this shade is that it will Â suits almost all complexion be it dark, wheatish or fair 🙂
Two coats of the shade gives opaque texture and Â when topped with a clear coat itÂ doesn’ t chip for 4-5 days easily .
I also have a tiny OPI nail paint in rose pink which has shimmer in it but I love this shade more now 🙂
Have you tried any pink OPI ?
- Overall – 4.5/5
- Consistency -4.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Paint Pot Suggestions
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week 4)
- Places To Shop In Delhi- Kryolan, Khadi, MAC etc
- MAC Sheen Supreme Canâ€™t Get Enough Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Sally Hansen Luminizing Face Primer Review
- Faces Nail Paint Silken Lilac :Photos & Swatches
- Oriflame Cherry Garden Nail Polish Review