OPI Honk if you love OPI is part of Touring America collectionÂ Â and is something which I love wearing it this winter.OPI describe it as a “dark grape” shade and its certainly is a beautiful deep aubergine/eggplant Â shade.
Shade comes in a Â miniature nail polish and I got set of four from ebay which costed me INR 900
Shade looks streaky in single coat and I do need two -three Â layer of application to get that glossy looking creamy eggplant shade.
If you look closely then you can even see the reflection of the background area from the nail polish and I find the shade pretty for nail art too 🙂
Isn’t it a pretty shade ?
Â You might like reading these also:-
- My Tini Haul Skin Care, Eyes, Nail Paints
- HipHop Instant Makeup Remover Pads Reviews
- Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond Review, Swatches & NOTD
- W7 Beauty On The Go Makeup Pallete Review & Swatches
- NYX Powder Blush in Peach Review
- Hiphop Skin Care Instant Nail Polish Remover Wipes Review