Â Fiery Flower Nails
Todayâ€™s nail bling is a simple one- as usual. 🙂 For this I couldnâ€™t think of any other combos in case you wanted a variable.
Â I bought a new color from Revlon- Tangerine. Its somewhere between yellow and orange. Its bright , lovely, brightens even the toughest of nails.I bought it the moment I noticed it on the counter and consider it Â my good purchase.
What I used ?
- Yellow – Revlon tangerine no 434
- Black -Elle 18 pops no 35
- Red â€“ Acrylic or Streetwear Bridal red
So,here we go. I did a base coat and then a tangerine coat . Give it a double till its opaque.
Â Using a tiny ended brush draw little curvy lines and giving it a leaf shape. You can use a toothpick too. But, use a light hand and be quick in movement . Using a red paint ( either acrylic or nail polish) dot the flowers. Top coat and done !
Try this and brighten up your gloomy winter 🙂
Peace and money girls !
You might like reading these also:-
- Nail art design for beginners – Hand painted nail art design
- Maybelline nail polish – Maybelline colorma Nail paint Arena swatches and nail art design
- Nail art design – Glitter nail art this thanksgiving
- Easy nail art design – Simple nail art design in pink
- Nail art – Polka dot nail design
- Nail art design – Floral nail art
- Nail art – Free hand nail art design
- Nail art designs – Nail art on short nails