Post By Shreya,Oriflame Beauty Dual Skin Corrector Concealer
Hi again 🙂
Today review is for another oriflame stuff and it is a concealer.
What Oriflame Dual Corrector Concealer Claims:–
Unique dual-action stick concealer. The outer core instantly covers and hides imperfections whilst the inner core contains Tea-tree oil, a natural ingredient with anti-microbial and soothing properties that dries out and helps clears up blemishes. Dermatologically tested. Available in three shades. 16 g.
The original price of this product is 239 Rs but I got this from Pooja at a price of 135 Rs isnâ€™t she great :-*
I was happy because I knew something with tea tree oil should not hurt my acne prone skin + It had good reviews + a bonus it was economical. What more do you want as a 1st time user of concealersÂ 🙂
So well you can see I got this in medium shade. And swatches are as shown in picture below
My experience with it has been good kinds I have not used high end concealers and I wanted something to cover my red acne marks and blemishes where it did a good job.
- Â Coverage: Medium I wont say full because my deep red spots didnâ€™t cover that good. Lighter ones went invisible. Non oily cheeks staying power with compact 4 hrs.
- Under eye area: I donâ€™t have too much dark circle for light ones I used it. And because of its creamy texture I could easily pat it around my eyes and it did not cease till good 4 hrs in ac environment (I donâ€™t have very oily eye lids). With compact it can stay more I guess.
Around the nose: I have combi skin and my nose is oil factory. It could not stand that oil even with compact for more than 2 hrs :(. I had to touch up after every two hours.
What I liked about Oriflame Dual Skin Corrector Concealer
- Got on offer cheap
- Tea tree oil is good for skin
- Works good for blemishes and under eye area.
- Shade matched me perfectly.
What I did not like about Oriflame Beauty Dual Skin Corrector
- Around nose area doesnâ€™t work for me.
- I wish my red spots got full coverage
I am going to buy this next time for blemishes only. especially when it is on offer. Around nose area I have to either get another concealer or keep powdering it within intervals. Actually Iâ€™d get another concealer that way I would review a new product 😉
Thank you all 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Concealer for dry skin
- Best Foundation To Cover Acne Scars
- lâ€™oreal matte morphose foundation Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream Review
- My BuyInCoins Haul Second
- Summer Glamour 2011 Event By Revlon