Wise She MAC Caviar Dreams Quad giveaway entry (2) by Meenu
Hi friends, I am back again with review of one more Oriflame product. This time its Oriflame Beauty Eye liner Stylo. StyloÃ¢â‚¬Â¦.Classy name huh 😉 ! It is a sketch pen like liner which exactly look like a sketch pen :P. When I showed it to my mom even she said the same :laugh: . Eye liner Stylo is available in three colors: black, green and brown. I bought the black and the green one.
- What does it Claim: Achieve extreme colour precision with this advanced ink liner. Its fine applicator delivers exact colour which dries in seconds. Plus its refreshing formulation doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t smudge or fade.
- Price: INR 359/- for 16 mL (but I got this on BOGO offer :D) .
- Ingredients: AQUA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM LIGNOSULFONATE, SODIUM LAURETH-11 CARBOXYLATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, EDTA, CI 77266
- My experience: I am not very impressed by this stuff, not much disappointed though because I never expected great things from it. I can make a neat liner shape on my eye using this (of course, this is what it is meant for :P). The liners are decently pigmented but cannot be compared with the liquid liners. But when it comes to staying power, not quite good . It can stay for 4-5 hours after which it starts fading and if you tend to touch your eye often (like me) or rub, it will fade faster. HereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s how the product look like:
The tip of the liner:
Now you know how easy it is to Ã¢â‚¬Å“drawÃ¢â‚¬Â on your eye using this thing. Time for the swatch of the liners:
Green color looks more pigmented and beautiful than the black one. And this is how it looked when I rubbed it after drying with just one wipe with dry finger but very tightly:
See both colors look faded now out of which the green faded more and look smudged. Now test 2 :silly: . I put my hand into the running water for few seconds and this is how the swatches turned out.
Again, green color washed out almost completely. Proceeding with the test, I wiped the swatches with my finger very lightly and they become complete disaster:
My research over 😛 and now I can conclude the pros and cons of the Eyeliner stylo.
What I liked about the Oriflame Eyeliner Stylo:
- Easy to work with. If you are a beginner and want to get good liner shape on your eye, go for it, it wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t disappoint you.
- Easy to identify the color as the whole liner is of the color if the ink.
- Colors are decently pigmented.
- Dries within seconds.
- Green shade is pretty. I liked the color very much.
- They have a shelf life of about 4-5 years.
- Oriflame doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t test its products on animals.
What I didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t like about the Eyeliner Stylo:
- Expensive. I got it on Ã¢â‚¬Å“Buy one get oneÃ¢â‚¬Â but 359/- for one liner is not an attractive deal when there are lot better liners available in the market of good brands.
- Staying power- It says that this doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t smudge or fade but my tests speak some other story. DoesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t do what it claims :-/ .
- Very narrow range of shades available- only three colors to choose from L.
Will I repurchase it?: Though the list of cons is not so long but the points it has are big enough to say no 😉 .
Honestly, I am not very disappointed with the product coz I did not have too much expectation from it and cumon there are many eyeliners which are not water proof or smudge proof but we still like themÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ one biggest example is elle 18 liners. But then again such liners are not supposed to be that much costly.
Oh by the way- Cheers for team INDIA :dance: :dance: .
You might like reading these oriflme product reviews as well:-