Who doesnâ€™t like oiling hair??? I do. And I think everybody likes oiling. So when I saw thi nourishing hot oil in Oriflame catalogue and that too on discount I got tempted to get this. I read some impressive comments about this product on oriflame site too. So here I amâ€¦.
What does Orfilame product says
- Price of the Oriflame Coconut and Ricemilk Hot Oil: INR 59 for 15 ml.
- Ingredients: AQUA, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-20/6 DIMETHICONE, PANTHENOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, PARFUM, SODIUM CITRATE, BENZOIC ACID, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG PROPYL SILANETRIOL, COCOS NUCIFERA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, 2-BROMO-2-NITROPROPANE-1,3-DIOL, SINE ADIPE LAC, TRIDECETH-9, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN EXTRACT
- How to use hot oil – Â Place unopened tube in hot water for 1 minute. Massage contents of tube into wet hair for 1 minute. Rinse well and shampoo as usual.
My Thoughts on Oriflame coconut and rice milk nourishing hot oil
If you have ever used Feviquick 5 Rs. Pack, you must have remembered that to open the sealed tube you have to twist its cap to break open the tube. This product opens similarly except that you can close the feviquick after using. In this case once its open its open, there is no way to cover it back, the only option you are left with is either use it in one go or place it very carefully and take care not to spillÂ until you use it again :pain:
What I liked about Oriflame Coconut and Ricemilk Hot Oil:
- When I apply the product it feels smooth and warm which I like.
- After using this, my hair are not that much tangled as they use to become.
- Nice coconut-ty smell.
- It is easy to heat the oil. Donâ€™t have to worry about burning your hand or the container. But not after opening the tube.
- No chance of burning you hands or container while heating the oil 😛
What I didnâ€™t like about Oriflame Coconut and Ricemilk Hot Oil:
- I used it before dove hair fall rescue conditioner hoping that it will help in reducing hair fall but it didnâ€™t which shows it donâ€™t make the hair stronger.
- Once open either use the whole product in one wash otherwise itâ€™s not easy to store the opened tube.
- Lesser amount as compared to the price considering other, equally good if not better, hair oils in the market.
Will I Repurchase:Â Maybe no. itâ€™s an average product useful for hot oil massage. But I will prefer heating my coconut oil rather than paying more for this oil.
You might like reading these also:-
- Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Mask Review
- Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
- Lush Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter Massage Bar Review
- How To Make Wheatgrass Juice At Home,Benefits With Pictures
- Love You Nail Polish Remover Pads Review
- Nail Art In Tricolour With Blue,Yellow & Black â€“ Nail Art Tutorial