Good news for all those who are fond of using Oriflame products.The Swedish personal care company is planning to launch 25-30 products every month and will engage 50,000 more people to tap the booming Indian cosmetic market.
Oriflame has a total of five global production facilities, of which three are in Europe, and one each in India and China.
Company will be opening up more office this year in India but company has no plans to enter into retail segment. Their focus will beÂ more on cosmetics and have no plans to introduce wellness range product in Indian market.
You might like reading these also:-
- Kryolan Professional Blusher Brush Art no. 1716 Review
- Marks &Spencers Essential Extracts Coconut Milk Cream Bath Review
- Lâ€™occitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Shampoo Review
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series â€“ Aparajita
- Livon Silky Potion Year Hamper Giveaway
- Revlon Extra Body Flex Body Building Protein Conditioner Review
- Brown Smokey Eyes with touch of Purple Tutorial
- Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl Square 405 Review
- Causes of Vaginal Imbalance And Tts Prevention