I love lotions and moisturizers especially since I have dry skin which gets parched in the winters. Since the winter season is around the corner, I thought this is the right time to review this so those of you with a similar skin issues can contemplate picking this up.
I’ll be very honest straight up and say that I bought this just because I didn’t know what Bur-marigold was and wanted to check out what it is and whether it actually works! And it doesssss!!!
Comforting cream for dry and sensitive skin. Calming bur-marigold extract nourishes and calms skin providing a soothing effect. Vitamin E protects skin from the environment and makes it wonderfully soft. Apply day and night onto cleansed face and neck.
- Quantity: 75ml
AQUA, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ACETATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-20 STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, STEARYL ACETATE, CARBOMER, PARFUM, OLEYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, BIDENS TRIPARTITA FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE
- Price: 349 INR
About Oriflame Essentials Soothing Face Cream:
- Packaging â€“ This comes in a tube form which is sturdy, super hygienic and convenient to carry around with a screw on top.
- Color & Texture â€“ The cream is a clear white color and is quite light and smooth. Its not at all thick or the clogging types.
- Fragrance â€“ This cream has a nice creamy floral Melon fragrance and is in no way unpleasant. I wasn’t particularly disappointed nor impressed with it. It has a very common kind of scent which won’t irritate noses at all.
- Usage â€“ Since this cream is a medium consistency types, I just use a 25p sized amount (does anyone even remember what that coin looked like! 😉 ) and rub it into my skin until it absorbs totally.
I like this cream only the winters since its not too greasy and gets absorbed fairly easily. It seems like a good option for normal to dry skin. It gets absorbed quickly and you don’t have to deal with the oiliness and greasiness which accompany many creams.
However, this doesn’t suit me in the summers…It seems to clog my pores then and I start sweating right after using this which is quite unusual. I’m not sure whether this happens only with me but thought I should share it for sure.
Before massaging into the skin.
After massaging into the skin
What I liked about Oriflame essential soothing face creamÂ
- I find it quite effective in Winters. Doesn’t make my face greasy at all.
- Good Hygienic packaging
- Sturdy and travel friendly tube.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Helps moisturize my skin and keeps it this way for a long time.
- You don’t need much for a single use so it lasts a long time.
What I do not like about Oriflame Essential Soothing Face Cream
- Contains parabens.
- Doesn’t suit me in summers since it clogs my pores
- Overall – 4/5
- Effectiveness: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint Tinted Moisturizer Review
- Lakme Fruit Moisture Winter Care Lotion Review (Honey & Avocado)
- New LakmÃ©â€™s Fruit Moisture Range
- The Body Shop Guarana Berry Volumising Shampoo Review
- Jergens Soothing Aloe Relief Skin Cooling Moisturizer Review
- Oriflame Optimals Matte Touch Night Gel-Cream Review