- What does Oriflame product claims: Soften, soothe and improve the condition of your feet overnight with softening Avocado Oil and soothing Aloe Vera. Massage into feet at night and wake up the next morning to find them improved
- Price of Feet Up Moisturizing Foot Cream: Price Rs 349
- Ingredients:Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, urea, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium cetearyl sulfate, ceteareth-12, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, dimethicone,parfum, panthenol, persea gratissima, limonene, aloe barbadensis extract, linalool,hexyl cinnamal
My experience with OriflameÂ Feet Up Moisturizing Foot Cream
When the first saw the tube I was happy coz the tube was really huge.
The cream is very moisturizing and easy to spread on the skin. It also get absorbed easily giving you good time for massage also. I like massaging my feet, it really relaxes me a lot after a day of work. And next morning I found my feet comparatively softer :)) . Sometimes I mix a drop of almond oil also in the cream to massage for long time and get almond oil benefits also :D.
One weird thing, it has mint smell though it doesnâ€™t say anywhere that it has mint also :/. Anyways the smell is not over powering but very pleasant. All in all, I am satisfied with the cream. Even more since I got it for only Rs. 143Â From the August flyer :dance: .
In the picture below it appears white but itâ€™s not completely white in color. The cream is little translucent.
What I liked about Feet Up Moisturizing Foot Cream
- The cream is really moisturizing. Even very dry feet feel great with this.
- Â Mild fragrance.
- Tube is big but still its travel friendly in the sense that there are no chances of breakage or spillage or leakage from the pack.
- Get absorbed into the skin with little massage.
- It makes your feet soft.
- Available in discounts many times.
What I didnâ€™t like about Feet Up Moisturizing Foot Cream
- At MRP it may be a little pricey.
- Wonâ€™t work for badly cracked feet.
Â Will I Repurchase:Â Yes.
You can read the review of Oriflame overnight moisturising footÂ cream hereÂ