Who ever invented mascara might be a genius who knew what role the eye lashes play in adding beauty to a woman’s face.. Anyway, we girls are always looking for good mascaras doesn’t matter how many Â mascara we already own. Same Â is the case with me, after trying the mascaras from l`oreal and maybelline and even others from oriflame, i thought why not give it a shot. After all it claims to be a LASH FASCINATION MASCARA. After reading the word fascination in the name I Â thought this might be something really fascinating and me being not much of a make up person ( though i love to own alot of stuff ;-)Â Hehe!! ) don’t like a lot of dramatic look, I prefer natural look over it. So i decided to get it in brown so that it doesn’t give false lashÂ appearanceÂ to my eye lashes.
- PRICE: 590
- QUANTITY: 8ML
- AVAILABLE : In two shades, BLACK & BROWN.
- PACKAGING: it comes in a golden tube with a cap same as the mascara shade, i got the brown cap one. it makes it easy to recognise if u have both the shades. It is very sturdy and travel friendly pack, slightly thicker than a pen.
- APPLICATOR BRUSH: It comes with a very nice and different brush with short and hard bristles set apart from each other.
My Take On Oriflame Giordani Gold Lash Fascination Mascara BrownÂ
First of all the company should either change the name of the product or it’s quality. I wonder what were theyÂ thinkingÂ while naming it as lash fascination mascara..I Â have seen many other mascaras which are a lot more fascinating than this one.But I must admit that this is a very good mascara for regular use. especially for the ones like me who don’t like much of a dramatic look on a regular basis. I can’t say that it’s water proof but it keeps it self protected from water to some extent. It adds a bit of length but not dramatic kinds. It’s just the perfect for everyday use.
Pros:-Oriflame Giordani Gold Lash Fascination Mascara BrownÂ
- It’s just perfect for everyday use.
- The applicator brush, it’s different from other mascara brushes, it creates that fanned look on ur lashes. which i like alot.
- Doesn’t tend to form clumps.
- Almost water proof.
Cons:-Oriflame Giordani Gold Lash Fascination Mascara BrownÂ
- It doesn’t stand up to it’s name.
- should have been water proof.
- Doesn’t add lot of length to the lashes. People with short lashes will not enjoy this.
- Too pricey for a product like this.
- WILL I REPURCHASE IT: NO, not because i didn’t like this, but if i want a mascara for regular use i have many other brands which have mascaras better than this and ofcourse for a lot more cheaper. after all mascaras need to be thrown away after 3-4 months, and we all know we don’t like to spend alot on them especially for daily use ones.
- WILL I RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS:Â To the ones who don’t like a lot of false lash look like me, but again, who would like to spend 600 bucks for some thing which is easily available in the market and for less amount.
- Overall Rating -3.5/5
- Packaging -2.5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 2/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Deborah Milano Extraeyepencil 01 Review & Swatches & EOTD
- Oriflame Color Attraction Baby Beige Lipstick Review & Swatches
- 5 Ways To Store Necklaces,Organisation & My Neckpiece collection
- Layla MultiReflex Nail Polish Review & NOTD
- Best Bourjois Products 2011
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert â€“ December Week 2