Oriflame Giordani Lipstick in Passionate Cherry
What do you think are the Holy Grail of makeup?? Things that you think have changed the face of makeup. Things that every makeup lover will swear by. I have my list below. Whatâ€™s yours??
Also I have always been hush hush and secretive about myself, though would share a few candid things about me 🙂
- Mascara â€“ I donno if I have shared with you all before about my inspiration to this pseudo name of mine, Miss Bo Peep. Itâ€™s long lashes of Little Bo Peep who lost her sheep in our nursery rhymes. Actually let me confess, whenever I wore Mascara , my hubby darling very romantically would stare at me through out and then call me â€œ My Little Bo Peepâ€Â 🙂 When I started writing my blog and was thinking of a name. What else would be most apt?
- Currently I am using Loreal Volume Million Mascara for daily use of long curly lashes and Sephora Outrageous Volume MascaraÂ for the thick , extra dark , curly lashes.
Read review here –
Black Kohl â€“
This is my first makeup tool. Yes Kohl/ Kajal is my first makeup I ever used as a teenager. Deep black lined eyes can kill. There can be no other weapon to pin down a guy faster Â ;-P And trust me it works. Itâ€™s a tried and tested formula. In teens when the hormones are their most confused state and all young boys and girls want to do it seek attention. I have to confess I have tried it and trust me, a great kohl and eyeliner can catch any 3G (Greek God Gorgeous) guys attention 😉 Yeah thatâ€™s what we gang of girls called those hotties.
I am currently using and having been using it for donkey years â€“ MAC TechnaKohl in Black.
BB Cream â€“
Believe it not. I have never used a foundation and stepped out of my house (except my wedding and reception. Not even my engagement). Although I have bought foundations and have reviewed them but never ever wore it when I walked out. Till date I fear wearing one as I feel I look cakey with it. Â I know it sounds bizarre but it true. Also I have been blessed with pretty clear and near to flawless skin. Thanks to my genes. It comes naturally to people from coastal area I guess. Fish diet is the secret, collagen in the key 😉
Then arrived BB Cream in my life. I love it!!! I wear it with so much ease. My skin loves it. It looks so natural on me. Gives the right amount of coverage and evenness to the skin. Â I am now waiting for the CC Cream. Itâ€™s the baap of BB Creams. I just did a post on it on my blog page.
I started with Maybelline BB Cream and currently I use Garnier BB Cream
This has been an eternal favourite of most makeup junkies. We all love the little hint of color pop on our cheek. It brightens the face and gives the look of health on your face.
I currently use a whole lot of blushes but some of my all time favourites are: (I have reviewed them earlier)
- MAC â€“ SunbasqueÂ
- MAC Peaches
- MAC Mocha
- Nyx Hot Pink
- Benefit Fine One One â€“ Cheek and Lip Stain
- Benefit Posietint â€“ Cheek and Lip Stain
Read reviews here:
MAC Blushes –
Nyx Hot Pink –
Benefit Fine One One –
Benefit Posie Tint –
Red Lipstick â€“
This is a classic. Every woman should have red lipsticks in her makeup kit and among the red lippies there has to one GREAT red lippie. This shade of red differs from person to person. Itâ€™s personalised. I found my perfect red lipstick in MAC Viva Glam 1
Read review here –
My experience with Oriflame Giordani Lipstick Passionate Cherry:
Well among the other red lippies that I have here is a color I love for my casual wear red lippies.
Oriflame Giordani Passionate Cherry â€“ is a soft cherry red with yellow undertone. Â (Unlike my Viva Glam 1, which is a blue undertone). Itâ€™s a much softer shade of red. So can be used casually too. It has good pigmentation and lasts a good 6-7 hours. It apt for a day or night look.
The texture is smooth and moisturising too. Does not dry the lip and settle into the fine lines too.
Oriflame Giordani Lipstick in Passionate Cherry Swatches:-
What I like about Oriflame Giordani Lipstick in Passionate Cherry :
What I donâ€™t like about Oriflame Giordani Lipstick in Passionate Cherry:
- Packaging â€“ It looks like a cheap maal. That golden thingy.
- Funny looking pointed bullet. As if I have sucked on it 😛 Lol…..
Will I repurchase? : I generally donâ€™t buy from these direct marketing brands. This was a gift from my sister. But maybe will give it a try sometime.
Price:Â I have no idea. It was a gift from my sister long ago. (You can figure it out from the haalat of the lipstick)
This is how it looks on me:
Day (light application. Click in natural light)
Night look (dark application. Clicked in artificial light)
Have you tried Oriflame Giordani Lipstick in Passionate Cherry ?
You might like reading these also:-
- My Makeup Story Entry 3 By Arja
- Faces Ultime Pro Shine on Eyeliner Emerald Dazzle Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet- Summer Skincare 101
- Seikisho Mask White By Kose Review
- Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick Purple 06 Review & Swatches
- The New Pondâ€™s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream India
- Peel Of Mask For Dry Skin â€“ Suggestions
- MAC So Chaud Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Levres Contour lip liner Rouge Soyeux 20 Review & Swatches
- My Makeup Story â€“ Entry 2 By Shweta
- Casanova Paris Color co-ordinated Lipstick and Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Soulflower Coldpressed Jojoba Oil Review
- Sleek Twist Up Eye Pencil Sea Blue Review