White tea and Apricot sound so dessert type, and I had almost no excuse to skip this product since it was available at a massive discount. By massive I mean real massive. I love collecting hand creams and lip balms, and you will always find one or two lying in one corner of my bag.
- Price:Â Rs. 169 for 75 ml, but I got it for Rs.79 🙂
Contains:Â AQUA, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, POLYSORBATE 20, PARFUM, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, CETEARETH-20, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, METHYLPARABEN, STEARIC ACID, CARBOMER, PROPYLPARABEN, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, CAMELIA SINENSIS EXTRACT, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA JUICE
My Experience With Oriflame Apricot White Tea Hand & Nail CreamÂ
Â This is a very vibrant orange colored tube that looks good. Cream texture is very light and smooth and get absorbed almost instantly without much effort. Fragrance reminds me of peach ice tea. One day my colleague was wondering who brought peach tea to office 🙂
But with all such great points it doesn’t score much in the major area. It doesn’t moisturise the hands enough, not even for normal skin. This will not workÂ for dry hands and damaged cuticles. And the lasting power is real bad, I have to reapply this every other hour even if I do not wash my hands.
- If bought on sale, its damn economical,
- Attractive packaging,
- Pleasant smell, almost like that of peach ice tea,
- Very light formula, melts onÂ skinÂ and get absorbed instantly,
- Not at all greasy.
- Need Oriflame consultant for purchase,
- Not moisturising enough,
- Does nothing for dry cuticles and hands,
- Lasting power is real bad 1-1.5 hours max
Overall it is a very light cream that gets absorbed almost instantly. Fragrance is very soothing but lasting power is terrible. If I have to apply cream almost every hour, then its definitely not working properly.
I might repurchase it as a summer hand cream only on sale :Please Â not
Have you tried any Oriflame hand cream yet ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Orifllame Cleanser Oriflame Optimals White Foaming Cleanser Review
- Oriflame Beauty Dual skin Corrector Concealer Review
- Oriflame Gloss Berries Shade Cloudberrie Cream Review & Swatches
- Oriflame Beauty Wild west Couture Eye Pencil Review
- Oriflame Visions V* Sparkle Collection Lip Palette Review
- Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Wash & Tone Gel Review
- Oriflame Kiwi & Orange Boosting Conditioner Review
- Oriflame Amber Elixir And Giordani Gold Body Cream Review
- Oriflame Body Deo Reviews