WiseShe MAC Caviar Dreams Giveaway 3rd Entry by Meenu
Oriflame Nature Fragranced body talc Ã¢â‚¬Å“Romantic FlowersÃ¢â‚¬Â Review
Come summers and a talcum powder or a prickly heat powder (the Thanda thanda cool cool :P) becomes a necessity for me. I use lot of talc on holidays when I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t use deo to keep the body odor at bay. I use talc during workdays also but in much lesser quantity so that the fragrances of deo and talc donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t mix and make some weird smell :D. This time I ordered talc from oriflame for approaching summers.
Though in April catalogue, the 100 gm packs are on discount but that quantity is not enough for me (our whole family uses only one pack at a time 😛 ) so I had ordered for 400 gm pack in Nature Fragranced body talc in ‘Romantic flowers’ Fragrance.
What does the company claim about the product: Pamper yourself with this fine silky talc after a shower or bath for a smooth & delicately fragranced touch.
Price: INR 129 for 400gm, and INR 45 for 100 gm (this month INR 35 for 100 gm)
My experience: Powder came to me in perfect condition.The pack was not that attractive, it has two big pink flowers on the pack which reminded somewhat of Ponds talc.
The outlet of the product is a twisting cap like many other powders.
As far as the fragrance is concerned, I have read that out of the whole range of Nature fragranced talc, which includes three fragrances- Mystique forest, Paradise fruits and Romantic flowers, the latter has the most amazing fragrance and I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t differ much from that either. The smell is really nice and you actually feel romantic wearing this fragrance 😛 The fragrance is nice, neither too strong nor too mild. It stays for pretty 5-6 hours which is quite decent if I apply in generous amounts (which I do). The three fragrances are:
Pros of Nature Fragranced body talc in Romantic flowers:
- The price of the product is quite reasonable.
- The fragrance is amazingÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ very floral yet somewhat different from other talcs that IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve usedÂ :beauty:Â .
- I liked the opening of the product. I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t like powders with a deo like cap or flip flop cap there are possibilities of them being lost or broken.
- Available in three fragrances to choose from.
- DoesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t cause any irritation.
- It has a shelf life of 3 yearsÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ long enough.
Cons of Nature Fragranced body talc in Romantic flowers:
- I wish it would be prickly heat which the product doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t claim. But I am yet to test it in extreme summers.
- DoesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t give even any cooling effect.
- The pack is not attractive.