With winters gaining speed, I am going all out to ensure I am armed with the right lotions and potions to keep dry skin and flakiness at bay…or atleast to a bare minimum. Although I swear by TBS Cocoa Butter at this time, I also admit that at times it feels to heavy and thick at times. So when I saw this lotion in the catalog I thought ‘Why not try it out?’
Take care of your skin with this delicious, nutritious body moisturiser. With a fresh scent and nourishing olive and bamboo extracts, it intensively nourishes and hydrates your skin all-over, all-day.
- Â Quantity: 200ml
- Ingredients:Â AQUA, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, METHYLPARABEN, CARBOMER, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, CETEARETH-20, STEARIC ACID, BAMBUSA VULGARIS EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CI 14700, CI 42090, CI 47005
- Â Price: 349 INR
- Â Packaging â€“Â This comes in a tub form which is sturdy, super hygienic and convenient to carry around with a screw on top.
- Color & Texture â€“ The cream is a pale green color and is a bit thick albeit not as thick as the TBS body butters..This is lighter for sure.
- Fragrance â€“ This cream has a very pleasant aqua-like fragrance which is mild and won’t irritate anyone’s noses :)Â However, I do wish it were longer lasting…the scent fades off withing 30mins or so 🙁
- Usage â€“ I just use about a tea spoon worth of product for both my arms. Any more and your skin is likely to get greasy.
My Verdict:What I liked best about this cream is that it was absorbed quickly into my skin and I didn’t have to wait for this to happen like I do with other body butters. Its light enough and I prefer this kind of texture since I tend to feel a bit constricted if I use a thicker lotion.Â It moisturizes amazingly well and keeps my skin hydrated for about 3hrs in an air conditioned environment which is commendable. I would recommend this to everyone who have normal to dry skin.Â Pros for Oriflame Olive & Bamboo Body Cream: Â Â This would be great for both winters and summers.Doesn’t make the skin feel greasy at allPackaging is sturdy and travel friendly.Quite inexpensive for the quantity we get.Pleasant fragrance which won’t bother anyone.Helps moisturize my skin and keeps it this way for a long time.
Cons for Oriflame Olive & Bamboo Body Cream:Â
- Would have been more hygienic in tube form
- Wish the fragrance would last longer
- Effectiveness: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 3.5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
Â You might like reading these also:-
- Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Blemish Solver Review
- Spa Store.In Soul Flower Spa Hamper
- My Tini Haul Skin Care, Eyes, Nail Paints
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert â€“ NOV Week
- Faces Nail Polish Midnight Blue 301 Photos & Swatches
- The Body Shop 100% Natural Lip Roll-on in Coconut Review