Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask ReviewÂ
We all know and have experienced the effects of pollution on our skin. The dryness, the clogging of pores and the dullness of pallor. This combined with my penchant for getting tanned turned my complexion pretty dull during the summer. So when I saw this Oxygen Boost face mask in the Oriflame catalogue a couple of months back I thought ‘why not give it a go?’. Turns out this face pack is totally worth it and hence I thought I should tell you all about it.
Product Claim & Description
Oxygenating and moisturising mask detoxifies and rejuvenates dull polluted skin. Suitable for all skin types.
- Ingredients: Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene,Parfum, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate,Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Laminaria Digitata, Silica, Sodium Pca, Urea, Trehalose,Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorphenesin, Ci 42090, Ci 17200
- Price: INR 490
- Usage: Apply generously on cleansed face avoiding eye area, leave on for 10 min then remove with cotton pad.
About Oriflame Oxygen Boost Face Mask
- Packaging â€“ As visible the product comes in tube form with a flip top. Its pretty sturdy and I’ve carried it with me plenty of times while travelling and it has never leaked or gotten messy. The tube packaging ensures hygiene is maintained as well.
- Texture & Colorâ€“ This face pack looks exactly like a face cream/ moisturizer and is a pale white shade. Its so creamy that it even confused me the first time I saw it. I thought I’d purchased a lotion instead. The product itself is intense creamy and runny.
- Fragrance â€“ It has a very mild scent which I can’t quite place but in no way is it harsh or too strong.
- Application & Effectiveness â€“ I use this after cleansing my face. I need about a tablespoon worth of product to cover my face and neck area. I keep it on forÂ about 20-25mins and then rinse off.
On applying the mask, I felt a warm and tingling sensation on my face and did get worried that I may get a reaction of some sort. But after washing it off thankfully there was no rash or allergy 🙂 I have actually come to enjoy this tingly warm feeling..especially since it works so well for my skin 🙂
Â After washing this off my skin feels so soft and light. I won’t stress on the brightening part because it was very temporary for me and this brightness didn’t last more than an hour or so. But the part I want to stress on is the effect on my skin…My skin actually looks more alive after using this and my pores get unclogged which is wonderful. This is one of the best products for those in pollution ridden cities. The difference in skin texture is also clearly visible after 2-3 uses.
Â Also, this face pack doesn’t harden like most other Fps. The formula is absorbed by the skin to an extent and turns transparent. So there is no such indication to wash it off pe se and one has to use your own discretion for the same.
Â I have tried washing it off with cold water and with a warm cloth and I must say that the latter works better. The face seems cleaner and the moisturized look lasts longer as well.
Â Here is what the mask looks like:
And here’s how it looks when spread…Doesn’t it look like a lotion?
Pros for Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask:Â
- It moisturizes the skin very well.
- Didn’t break me out.
- Helps combat the after effects of pollution.
- Hygienic packaging and travel friendly.
- The fragrance is not jarring and won’t bother sensitive noses.
- One tube will last a long time.
Cons for Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask:Â
- Pretty pricey
- The brightening effect doesn’t last long at all
- Effectiveness: 4/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Find A Foundation That Matches Skin Tone
- 4 Face Pack For All Types Of Skin -DIY
- Banjaraâ€™s Saffron Cleansing Milk Review
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- My Diwali Haul â€“ Inglot, Avon, Lush, TBS, Oriflame, ELF and more
- Aurita Naturals Anti Pimple Cream Nutmeg Clove Reviews
- NAFIA MAGIC FAIRNESS CREAM REVIEW