Today I am going to do theÂ review of “Oriflame Oxygen Boost Foundation ” in shade Â Porcelain ,code- 18373Â . First let me tell you about my skin type, I Â have normal skin with fairÂ colour and i am neutralÂ under-toned. I am using this foundation since past 2-3 months and I must say i am totally in a love-hate relation with it. Want to know why,then read on-
- Â Price– 479 / 30ml
- Â Porcelain -Â Code:18373 (lightest)
- Â Natural Ivory -Â Code:18374(fair)
- Â Natural Beige -Â Code:18375 (medium)
- Â Sand -Â Code:18376 (dusky)
My Experience withÂ Oriflame Oxygen Boost Foundation
Also check outÂ Kryolan Foundation â€“ Kryolan TV Paint Stick Review & Swatches
Â Pros of Oriflame Oxygen Boost Foundation-
- The first thing i love about this foundation is the way it glides smoothly on skin.So,blending is so easy and perfect.
- Â It gives medium coverage.Since I don’t need much coverage,just a smoother skin,i really like it.
- Â It provides a glowy finish,not the matte.But as i love that fresh look,it works perfectly for me.
- Â Very little product is needed to cover the face and neck, 2 pea size drops for me 🙂
- Â It stays about 4-5 hours after which skin looks a little dull.
- It has not broke me out yet.I think being a light weight foundation there are less chance of it Â blocking pores.
- Â It does not give the dreaded “white cast” onÂ applicationÂ like some foundations do.
- Â It comes in a pump action -bottle,so veryÂ hygieneÂ and travel friendly.
Â Cons of Oriflame Oxygen Boost Foundation-
- for me it is quite pricier.
- Â Contains no SPF.
- Â The pump deliver quite a bit more foundation,so you have to push the pump with slight pressure to get smaller amount.
- Â Since the bottle is opaque,you can not see from outside Â how much product is left; you have to unscrew the pump and see inside it.
- Â It will not survive the summer heat. Once i used it and i had to go out from morning till afternoon,when i check my makeup i noticed that my foundation is somehow washed away with all the facial sweating 🙁 Â very disappointing,as i thought it will last longer than my previous foundations.
- Â I guess it is not water proof since nothing is mentioned on the bottle about this.And it does wash away easily if you splash your face with plain water.
Have you triedÂ Oriflame Oxygen Boost Foundation?
You may like reading these-
- 5 Best Affordable Red Hot Nail Polish Reviews and Swatches
- Oriflame Wonder Lash Waterproof Mascara Review
- Oriflame Pure Color On The Go Lipstick in Vintage Nude Review & Swatches
- Oriflame Eucalyptus Exfoliating Foot Scrub & Soothing Foot Cream Chamomile Review
- Oriflame Very Me Lipmania Pink Kiss LipBalm Review
- Oriflame Very Me No Time For Shine Powder Review
- Oriflame Royal Velvet Nourishing Mask Review
- Oriflame Tea Tree & Rosemary Purifying Oil Review
- Oriflame Nature Apricot & White Tea Hand & Nail Cream Review