- What does the oriflame product says: Toner with 100% organic blueberry & lavender extract to naturally calm and protect your skin. Leaves skin soft and prepares it for face cream. For all skin types
- Price : INR 349 for 150 mL
- Ingredients:Aqua , Â peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea,parfum, panthenol, sodium citrate, methylparaben, disodium edta, propylparaben,ethylparaben, lavandula angustifolia extract, linalool, vaccinium myrtillus extract, citric acid, sodium hyaluronate, ci 17200, ci 42090
My Thoughts about Blueberry & Lavender Extract Toner:
This is my first toner ever. That too I thought of getting after reading many good things about a toner on wiseshe. I got it from flyer with heavy discount just on trial basis. So I did not put much thought before buying this, just saw it in flyer and ordered one. I have been using it almost every day (excusing the lazy days :P) since then and I must say it does a good job so once its over I am gonna invest more in a better toner. It comes in a purple-ish plain bottle with white cap and outlet like that of that nail paint removers
The solution is transparent which looks exactly like water. It has such a loud smell that my whole room fills with its smell when I use it. The smell is very nice. I would like to have a perfume or deo in somewhat similar fragrance :P.
After using it for 3-4 months, I can see the reduction in the pore size on my cheek which used to be quite prominent earlier but now they are much in tune with other parts of the face. I always use it immediately after bathing and it always amaze me how much dirt it removes from my face in after less than a minute of bathing.
What I liked about Blueberry & Lavender Extract Toner:
- It did a good job in reducing the pore size of my cheeks.
- It removes the dirt or left over make up very beautifully even on a washed face.
- The skin of my face has become smoother as compared to earlier.
- The smell is lovely.
- I got it at pretty good price. It often comes in discounts also.
- The bottle is sturdy, hence travel friendly.
What I didnâ€™t like about Blueberry & Lavender Extract Toner:
- I donâ€™t think it works for blackheads and whiteheads.
- The big list of chemicals in ingredient list scares me.
- Its pricey dude!!
- Will I Repurchase:Â This is a good toner but next time Iâ€™ll get myself the one that is more natural and helps in controlling blackheads also.
- Wise she Rating: 3/5. Whole two marks cut for the first two cons listed above.
You might like reading these also:-
- Oriflame Beauty Dual skin Corrector Concealer Review2
- Miss Claire Eyeshadow Small (Cranberry- 0253) Review & MAC Cranberry Dupe
- Oriflame Gloss Berries Shade Cloudberrie Cream Review & Swatches
- Top 10 Best Online Indian Shopping Sites In India (Part 1)
- Pink Smokey Eye Tutorial With Step By Step Pictures