Here I come again with a blush review which is aÂ very summery shade withÂ super cute looks from Oriflame.
About Oriflame Very me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral:-
Accentuate those gorgeous cheeks with powder blush in fresh shades. Goes on smooth and soft for perfectly rosy cheeks.
- Price:Â Rs.329/- ( I got it in discounted rate- Rs 198/- )
- Quantity: 2g
- Shelf Life: 2.5 years.
- Ingredients : Not mentioned.
My Experience with Oriflame Very me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral:-
- Packaging: The packaging is very small and transparent with a black outline. It is not at all sturdy and whenever I open the flip, I feel it may break anytime. It is very fragile I must say. But lookÂ wise it is very cute, little and chic.
- Shade: It is a pinkish coral shade which looks very soft to the eyes. It will suit all skin tones and isÂ perfect for summers. After i tried cream blushes all my powder blushes are lying unused. But this small little cute baby is one of my latest favorite. I am not a great fan of Oriflame blushes. In fact this one is my first blush and since it was on a great discount I gave it a shot. I am quite impressed with the shade.
- Texture: The texture of the blush is very smooth and is Â highly pigmented. In one swipe the color comes up and has no fall outs. It feels very soft on touch and blends out beautifully.
Oriflame Very Me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral Swatches:-
- Staying Power: The staying power is about 3-4 hours on me.
What I like about Oriflame Very me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral:
- Affordable if on discount
- Good staying power.
- Highly pigmented.
- Smooth on application
- Blends easily
- No fallouts
- Cute packaging
What I don’t like about Oriflame Very me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral:
- Availability for some
- Not a sturdy packaging
My Recommendations:It is not a must try. I wont purchase the same shade again, but will surely buy the other shade when on discount 😉
Have you tried Oriflame Very me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral?
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Minimize Open Pores
- Hollywood Sun Block SPF 60 Review
- Jordana Lipstick in Mauve Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day1 SPF 19 PA+++ Review
- Which Acne Products Works The Best
- Kangana Ranaut Plastic Surgery
- What Lush Products Should I Buy â€“ A Guide To Shopping At LUSH
- Himalaya Under Eye Cream Review
- Clarins White Plus HP Emulsion Review & Swatches
- Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Mask India Review
- Lâ€™oreal One Sweep Eyeshadow Smoky For Blue Eyes Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry Review