I like Oriflame and some of the companyâ€™s products. Recently I picked up a couple of things from a friend who is a rep, and one of them was this eyeliner. The grey color called to me, and I ran after it (yes, I know, I am very vulnerable to temptation, and I swear, this is the last of it). So, I decided to run it through my four-step acid test, and see how it is.
- Price: 169/-
- Quantity: 3.5 ml.
What Oriflame has to say about these liners:-
Glossy eyeliner in electrifying shades and means all eyes are on you. Glides on smoothly for super-precise lines. Combine with Clickit mascara for an ultra-glamorous look.
I have to say, I was not too impressed by the packaging. The idea is, you have to buy two of these products, and a connector, and connect the two with the connector, so that they are together, and can be used both at home and on the go. As I had also bought a lip stain, I paid the extra money and got the connector. However, after I reached home, I decided to use the eyeliner.
For me, any liner I buy need to go through an acid test â€“ applicator, pigmentation, staying power and removability. The applicator in this case is small, and slightly difficult to apply, but not too shabby. I like the thin applicator itself, which can help me draw a thick or a thin line, as I like it. That really helps me when I am trying to put makeup on the go, or in a hotel bathroom, or something similar. I have carried this and the lipstain around, and both of them are good, to say the very least. The color of the eyeliner is a true shade of grey, lovely in fact, and I quite like it. It has tiny shimmers in it, that cannot be detected, but it is noted when I try to remove it.
The staying power is average, about 5-6 hours, after which this fades slightly. However, given the price and all, it is not too bad, I daresay. It does not irritate my eyes, which is a big plus for me.
Removal is easy with a makeup remover, but the only problem I have here is that the tiny shimmers cling to my lashes. That I have found irritates me to no end. I generally follow it with a face wash, and it goes away then, but still. The liner is easily washable, and gets rubbed off.
Pros:Oriflame Very Me Clickit Eyeliner in Grey:-
- Nice pigmented color
- Good applicator
- Staying power is nice
- Does not irritate my eyes
Cons:Oriflame Very Me Clickit Eyeliner in Grey
- Available only with a representative
- Glitters get stuck on my face lashes while removing
I might buy another color from this range.
Have you triedÂ Oriflame Very Me Clickit Eyeliner in Grey ?
You might like reading these also:-
- BeYu Catwalk Lipstick 57 Review & Swatches
- My Top Must-See Sights In Paris
- Best Maybelline Products 2012
- Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment Lipgloss Sunrise,Sunset Review & Swatches
- MAC Up The Amp Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Jordana Matte color Pink Passion Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bronx Review & Swatches
- How to Buy Discounted High-End products online
- Revlon Regular Flex Body building Protein Conditioner Review
- Congratulations Mitra & Shivangi
- Our Sigma Haul
- Inglot Round Lipstick Refill No.19 Review & Swatches