In my last post you all came to know how I am mad about lip balms when I listed down my best 8 lip balm reviews and swatches.This time I back with another beautiful pink lip balm shadeÂ which is from Oriflame:).You can also learn how to make chocolate lipbalm and honey lip balm.
About Oriflame Very Me Lipmania in Pink Kiss :-
Get sheer, high-gloss coverage in intense shades you love. Specially designed packaging for every facet of you!
- Ingredients:This list is neither mentioned on the product nor on the Indian website or brochure.OCTYLDODECANOL, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-1, POLYBUTENE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, CERA CARNAUBA, CANDELILLA CERA, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA, PARFUM, PROPYLPARABEN, BHT, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL
- Quantity: 4 gms
- Price: 169 INR
- Shelf-life: Only month and year of import is mentioned
Other Shades available:-
I have tried to describe the shades based on swatches Iâ€™ve seen. I donâ€™t think Iâ€™m very good at it so please excuse me if my description is not accurate and do correct me if Iâ€™ve gone wrong so that itâ€™ll help others to pick the right shade.
Oriflame Flirty Pink â€“ Pale pink with shimmer
Oriflame Pink Blush â€“ Rosy pink with shimmer
Oriflame Rock Star Pink â€“ Bright fuschia pink
Oriflame Pink smoothie â€“ Light mauvish pink with shimmer
Oriflame Sweet Plum â€“ Plummy onion-pink with shimmer
Oriflame Â Vibrant Peach â€“ Bright peachy coral
Oriflame Mocha Dream â€“ Chocolate brown with shimmer
Oriflame Hot Berry â€“ Muted maroon
Oriflame Red Vibe â€“ Brownish orange with bold shimmer (This is a bit disappointing. A true bright red in this series would have been nice)
- Packaging:As you might have guessed, the packaging is the main reason I bought this lippie 😀 It comes in a totally see-through plastic case with an image of a cute shoe in front. The design n color of the shoe varies with each shade and in no way corresponds to the lipstick inside. So itâ€™s super easy to identify this if you hoard lippies or own more than one from this rangeâ€¦it really stands out. Though it looks very attractive I donâ€™t think this could survive a fall. Also, this neither comes in a box nor is it sealed. Mine arrived twisted up a little and a small portion of the tip was damaged. Oriflame should seriously consider adding a seal on their products so that such issues can be averted.
- Shade Description:Iâ€™d researched online for days on end so that I end up with the right shade. Even after all that I was a bit startled when I received this. Itâ€™s a reeeally bright candy pinkâ€¦almost neon-ish! But on application it goes on very sheer and is a very wearable shade (Phew!). A single swipe looks like what a tinted strawberry lip balm would look like.
- Performance:The lipstick is very smooth in texture and the color glides on easily. The formula is very moisturizing and you wonâ€™t find the need to apply a lip balm underneath. The color can be built up in a couple more swipes but I noticed a weird ring formation around my lips when I do that. Even multiple swipes wonâ€™t hide pigmentation. But this isnâ€™t necessarily a con since the product description emphasizes that it gives sheer coverage; so no false claims there. It is glossyâ€¦yes, but I wouldnâ€™t really call it high gloss. After a while, the gloss disappears to leave a nice pink stain. This stain stays put for 2 to 3 hours max (without eating or drinking). The main problem I have with this is the flavor. In fact, itâ€™s the first thing I noticed when I applied it. The lipstick as such doesnâ€™t smell too bad but when applied u get this strange, plastic-like yucky taste :sick:
Swatches OfÂ Oriflame Very Me Lipmania in Pink Kiss
Right: In artificial light,Â Top: Multiple swipes,Â Bottom: Single swipe
What I like about Very Me Lipmania Pink Kiss:-
- Attractive packaging
- Reasonably priced
- Identifying shades is easy coz of the transparent packaging
- Glossy and sheer coverage
- No need of a lip balm underneath
- All shades will suit most complexions
- Can be bought on discount
What I donâ€™t like about Very Me Lipmania Pink Kiss:-
- No outer carton or seal
- Ingredients list is not mentioned
- Odd flavor
- Packaging does not seem very sturdy
- No mention of manufacturing or expiry date
- Picking shades from brochure can be tricky
Final Verdict:Oriflame Lip Mania Pink Kiss:-
This is a pretty nice range with very wearable shades. It wonâ€™t hurt your pocket to give these a try. If you can ignore the weird flavor, these could replace your tinted lip balms.
- Packaging: 4/5
- Price: 5/5
- Performance: 4/5
- Fragrance: 2/5
Have You tried OriflameÂ Very Me Lipmania in Pink Kiss ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 4 Lakme Lip Love Conditoners Swatches
- Maybelline Water Shine Extra Volume Lip gloss Review Review (Full Bodied Wine)
- Ambika Pillai Pick Me Up Lipgloss Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lipgloss Photos & Swatches
- Avonâ€™s Dual Ended Lipstick & Lipgloss L06 Review
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor Infinite Apricot Review,Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Strawberry Photos & Swatches
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Apricot 19 Review & Swatches