Post By Meenu,
I am not a huge fan of lipstick. I own a few and like them too, but I am always inclined more towards tinted lip balms and after that lip glosses. In the last come the lipsticks. I saw these Oriflame Visions V* lipsticks on a flyer long back and when I saw these already cheap lipsticks on discount I couldnâ€™t help myself to try.
- What does oriflame says: (from website) Enriched with lip loving Vitamins A, E and Aloe. Glides on like smooth satin. In 18 flirtatious shades ranging from charming pinks to blushing rose.
- Price : INR 79 for 2.5 g. well I got them for Rs 30/- each :dance:
- Ingredients: Ricinus communis oil, octyldodecanol, polybutene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, candelilla cera, pentaerythrityl tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, mica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-1, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, lanolin, paraffin, polyethylene, cera microcristallina, ethoxydiglycol behenate, copernicia cerifera, tocopheryl acetate, parfum, canola, propylparaben, rosa rubiginosa, tin oxide, bht, tocopherol, ci 77891, ci 19140, ci 15850
My Thoughts about Oriflame Visions V* Lipstick:
I bought two lipsticks- coral red (if I remember correctly) and Almond brown. I gave coral red to one of my friends since she liked it and I did not use that color often. So I will talk about the â€œAlmond Brownâ€ which I own. These tiny lipsticks are so easy to carry that you can put them into your pocket without letting anyone know :giggle: .
It comes in a whitish plastic tube with transparent cover. The name of the shade is written on the bottom and the lipstick is visible from the top through the transparent cover. The lipsticks are creamy and glide very smoothly onto the lips. As far as the pigmentation goes, itâ€™s not great but not bad either. Â It starts fading after 2-3 hours so I have to keep reapplying it. The shade I have (almond brown) is gorgeous. Its light brown color with sheen (not shimmer 😛 ) with little hint of pink in it. Following is the swatch with 2 swipes.
Swatches of Oriflame Visions V* Lipstick Almond BrownÂ
And this is the length of the lipstick:
What I liked about Oriflame Visions V* Lipstick:
- These cute little tubes are easy to carry.
- Lippies are creamy. The quality is pretty nice at that price.
- It smells very light and lovely.
- Great number of shades to choose from.
- Lippies are so cheap that one can collect many without tearing a hole in the pocket.
- Are small quantity so someone lipstick lover can use them before getting expired.
- Does not bleed.
What I didnâ€™t like about Oriflame Visions V* Lipstick:
- The pack doesnâ€™t look sturdy. It can break if the fall from decent height.
- Pigmentation is not that impressive but then again, thereâ€™s no harm in putting coats.
- Staying power is also not good.
Will I Repurchase: Yes. But I think they are going to discontinue the range and will relaunch them with other name (not sure though)
Â Wise she Rating: 3.5/5.