I have used lots of Oriflame products, be it their skin products, perfumes or make up, but only few of them have lived up to my expectations. The lip liner which I am going to review today is one of the product which is a must have from Oriflame. Letâ€™s see why so:
About Oriflame Wonder color Lip liner Perfect Pink:-
Super smooth glide on lip liner with retractable, self-sharpening action. Brings precision, definition and beauty to your lips. Perfectly matches your favorite lipstick and enhances your natural lip curve.
Available in 4 shades: Perfect Pink, Real Red, Dark Plum and Cream chestnut.
- Price: Rs 249 /-
- Quantity: 0.3gm
My experience with Oriflame Wonder color Lip liner Perfect Pink:-
I have lots of pink nude lippies but I never use liners with them. I bought this shade so that I can use it as a lipstick and put some gloss over it to get that pink pout. The shade will suit almost all skin tones.
The packaging is a deep blackish blue colored pen like with a pink ring in between and at the bottom which is similar to the shade of the liner. This makes very easy to pick it up from the stash. The cap fits perfectly and is quiet sturdy. The name of the shade is embossed in silver. Itâ€™s a retractable pencil which leads to no-wastage of the product. I love retractable pencils.
The texture of the pencil is very smooth and creamy and application is very ease. But this creamy texture may also lead to breakage of the lid (though mine is okay till now). If used as a lip filler may lead to dry lips after an hour or so.
Oriflame Wonder Color Lip Liner Perfect Pink Swatches:-
It has a lovely pigmentation and doesnâ€™t tugs or smudges.
The staying power if used as a lip liner is great and remains even after your lipstick has vanished but if used as a filler , it stays about 2 hours.
It doesnâ€™t have any sort of smell.
What I like about Oriflame Wonder color Lip liner Perfect Pink:-
- Beautiful shade
- Can be used as a liner as well as a filler
- Retractable which leads to no wastage
- Affordable when on discount
- Slim n sturdy packaging
- Super creamy
- Glides smoothly
What I don’t like about Oriflame Wonder color Lip liner Perfect Pink:
- Availability may be an issue
- Leaves the lips dry if used as a filler
- So smooth that it may lead to breakage
My Final Take on Oriflame Wonder color Lip liner Perfect Pink: These liners are a super buy for me and would surely recommend others to give it a try.
Have you tried Oriflame Wonder color Lip liner Perfect Pink?
You might like reading these also:–
- Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black Review & Swatches
- Five Minutes Coconut Laddu Recipe â€“ Wise She Weekend Treat
- Lace Trend 2013 â€“ Dress ,Shoes, Bottoms, Tops & Everything
- Sephora Rouge Lipstick Bewitch Me 2039A R24 Review & Swatches
- Suave Volumizing Mousse Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Gel Waterproof Mascara Review
- A New Addition In Wise She Family â€“ Baby Zee Is Here
- 5 Easy Hair Braids Which I am Fond Of
- Olay Skin Adapt Toner for Normal-Combination Skin Review
- Should I Get A Tattoo ?
- Rimmel 5 in 1 Nail Treat Base and Top Coat Review