Â I found myself surfing the Origins website when I had a friend was come down from USA. Origins is one of the popular American skincare brand. Donâ€™t we all lust after those brands which are available there and wish somehow we could lay our hands on them, minus the crazy international shipping of course! What could be amazing than having a friend or a relative come down with those products? It means- no paying for shipping and no packets getting lost or stranded in customs. An absolute win-win situation, isnâ€™t it? I have been lusting over the products from Origins, forever! The Clear Head Shampoo was my first and obvious choice given my love for everything minty.
If you have fine hair, greasy scalp and days when your hair smell like rotten eggs, then you and I are in the same boat. Constant sweating and deposits of dust and pollutants on scalp puts my hair in ICU. Summer is my worst nightmare. Here is the review of the shampoo that has kept my hair peppy and happy throughout the season.
About Origins Clear Head Shampoo:
(from the origins.com website)
â€œIf you wash your hair every dayâ€
Your scalp tingles. Your head clears. Your hair comes alive. Origins zesty mint-trio (Brazilian Mint, Spearmint and Mentha Piperita) bursts into an exhilarating lather while kindly cleansers clear the way for hair to swing, shine, act silky-smooth.
Ingredients: The back of the bottle has the complete list of ingredients. The shampoo contains USDA certified organic ingredients, essential oils and is formulated without parabens, pthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum, paraffin, DEA, synthetic fragrances and animal ingredients.
- Packaging: The packaging isnâ€™t anything new or exciting. It comes in a slight squeeze, transparent bottle with an ordinary flip cap. The cap snaps shut quite tight, thus preventing leakage. The bottle is quite sturdy and travel friendly.
How I Use Origins Clear Head Shampoo :-
I use a coin sized amount, dilute it with water and use it to clean the hair. The consistency is gel like and quite thick. It reminds me of the insides of Center Fresh chewing gum. A slight whiff and you get a strong sense of mint. If you have a sensitive nose, then this might put you off. It lathers well and tingles your scalp while it is working its magic on your hair. The tingling sensation immediately gets me in a pleasant mood. Just a single wash is required and your hair feels clean and refreshed.
What I like about Origins Clear Head Shampoo:-
- Certified USDA organic ingredients
- No parabens and pthalates
- Cleans hair really well
- Amazing minty smell
- Small quantity required
- Cruelty free
What I didnâ€™t like about Origins Clear Head Shampoo:
- Could make hair dry if used on non oiled hair
- Contains SLES
Price: 8.5 fl. oz. /250 ml for US$16
- Availability: Not available in India, but could be purchased online from Amazon or Origins.com
- Rating: 4.5/5 (-0.5 for the availability)
- Recommendation: I so recommend this. It is one of the most amazing shampoos I have ever used. I am slightly biased towards it because it is minty. It uses organic ingredients & contains no bad guys. It makes hair clean and keeps them smelling great. If there exists a soul mate in shampoos then the Origins Clear Head shampoo is my soul mate! Love, love, love this shampooâ€¦
Have you tried Origins Clear Head Shampoo ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Tips & Toes Dual Blush Autumn Review & Swatches
- Clinique Moisturising Lotion Review â€“ Dry Skin
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 62 Review & Swatches
- Honey Uses For Pimples
- Lakme Clean Up Fresh Fairness Range
- Forest Essentials Madhulika Nourishing Honey Lep Review