Hereâ€™s a review on the Palladio eye ink pens:
Personally I like eyeliners a lot. If I am in a hurry and lack time for eye makeups I use a bright color eyeliner and it does make a lot of difference and adds a lot of glamourÂ :)Â Ok so coming to the review:
Palladio is available at the sally beauty supply and walmart abroad
This liner comes in a tube with a small brush felt tip and a screw on cap and their cute packing is ideal for traveling.
Â Shades of Palladio Eye Ink Pens are
- Price: $5.99
Â Company claims:
A revolution in cosmetics, these ultra sophisticated and extremely handy liquid liners come in a convenient pen form thatâ€™s small enough to fit inside your pocket! The petite design and felt-tip offer an effortless application, while fast-drying, high-intensity color wonâ€™t wear or smudge. Six different matte shades to choose from
It doesnâ€™t dry that quickly as the company claims however that doesnâ€™t bother me and I think its good cuz it allows you to clean up any mess before it sets. Once it sets, it stays on all day even on a hot and humid summer day.
- The eyeliner is also very easy to control and to hold. The pen is short so you can get up close to the mirror without worrying about the eyeliner getting in the way.
- Doesn’t irritate my eyes doesnâ€™t smudge during the day.
- Can give you desired results thick or thin whichever you prefer.
- The color payoff is excellent
Â Swatches Of Palladio Eye Ink Pens in Black, Brown And Smokey
- It is especially important to shake the tube well so that the product doesnâ€™t come out as watery.
- Â Be sure to test the product out at the counter because you might get an old dried up tube that will be utterly useless. I know because it happened to me.
- Â I think the Palladio Eye Ink is on the better side of midrange liquid liners. I like it better than the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner, which is too watery.
Â What I like about Palladio Eye Ink Pens
- Â Color payoff is good
- Long lasting
- The felt tip doesnâ€™t scratch
Â What I didnâ€™t like about Palladio Eye Ink Pens
- Â Its not water resistant
- Not available in India
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Lakme Fantasy Collection Shimmer Liner Photos & Swatches
- Lotus Hypnoica Eyeliner Pencil Review Black,Sapphire & Glitzy Brown
- Oriflame Beauty Eye liner Stylo Review
- Avon Glimmerstick Diamond Eyeliner Review
- 5 Body Shop Metallic Eye Definer Photos And Swatches
- My First Makeup Haul After Wise She Recommendations 🙂
- My Oriflame Haul
- Five Best of Elle 18 Color Bombs