Today Iâ€™ll be reviewing the Palladio Herbal Eye Shadow Primer which is considered as good as UDPP.
This brand is available at the sally beauty supply and walmart abroad.
What company claims:
Meet the new industry standard in eyeshadow primersâ€”one that retails for LESS THAN HALF the cost of department store brands! Enhanced with 5 different herbal extracts as well as Vitamins A, C and E, this sheer, silicone-based formula glides on like silk and then vanishes instantly. Itâ€™s the ultimate makeup kit accessory, that eliminates creasing and ensures maximum shadow vibrancy all-day long.
- Price isÂ $7.99 for .17 fl.oz
My experience with the eye primer
I’m amazed with this product. This product works just as good for me as the UDPP.
It has the same problem as the UDPP which is the packaging. It comes in this tube like container with a doe foot applicator. I really wish this was in a squeeze tube where I know when I am getting all the product out, or how much I have used, how much is left etcâ€¦
- Texture – The texture is like a cream but donâ€™t worry wen rubbed in it doesnâ€™t leave any greasiness. At the same time it doesnâ€™t dry out the lids like some of the primers do.
- Staying power – Staying power is great, it easily stays for 8-9 hrs. Doesnâ€™t smudge or crease at all.
In the picture the swatches below are with the primer.
I’d definitely say it’s worth giving it a shot.
What I like about this primer:
- Staying power is good
- This is a great affordable alternative to higher priced primers and gives the same results.
What I donâ€™t like:
- Availability an issue in India
- The packaging
Â Rating -4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Look
- 5 Party Makeup â€“ Party Makeup Step By Step
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review
- Simple Office Eye makeup Tutorial For Summer
- Look Book-Eye Makeup With Faces I-shine eyeshadow quartet
- Look Book â€“ MAC Vibrant Grape Tutorial
- Look Book â€“ Teal Eye makeup With Bourjois Wet/Dry Eyeshadow